Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Cases

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
My case should be at home waiting for me. This phone is a fingerprint magnet. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
Galaxy Note 5 Case Wallet, Verus [Layered Dandy][Coffee Brown] - [Card Slot][Flip][Slim Fit][Wallet] - For Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920 Devices https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00VN6SJE...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4619266

I ordered this case also, I emailed verus and asked if it had the same problem as the note 4 one, which the magnet on the case interfered with the spen, they said it wouldn't but we'll see when it gets here.

Posted via the Android Central App

husslord

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Real quick, do not get the bodyguardz tempered glass!!! It is horrible! Doesn't cover the top or bottle of the screen at all! It also didn't stay on that well, I returned it to ATT got the Zagg, they installed it, even for a screen protector, looks great!! Also bought the Ringke Fusion (smoke black) on amazon and its ok, but if you bite your nails, good luck getting the s-pen out! I am returning it!! I have on it for now the black speck case, I have blue sapphire and it actually looks great on it! Also not much bulk at all. I really want the snap on official back plate from Samsung, I had it for the s6 edge and loved it! It covers the corners, and back, but not the side or top completely, but very minimal. I dropped my phone twice and no issue!

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
Real quick, do not get the bodyguardz tempered glass!!! It is horrible! Doesn't cover the top or bottle of the screen at all! It also didn't stay on that well, I returned it to ATT got the Zagg, they installed it, even for a screen protector, looks great!! Also bought the Ringke Fusion (smoke black) on amazon and its ok, but if you bite your nails, good luck getting the s-pen out! I am returning it!! I have on it for now the black speck case, I have blue sapphire and it actually looks great on it! Also not much bulk at all. I really want the snap on official back plate from Samsung, I had it for the s6 edge and loved it! It covers the corners, and back, but not the side or top completely, but very minimal. I dropped my phone twice and no issue!

Where did you get the speck case if you don't mind me asking?

anon395528

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Real quick, do not get the bodyguardz tempered glass!!! It is horrible! Doesn't cover the top or bottle of the screen at all! It also didn't stay on that well, I returned it to ATT got the Zagg, they installed it, even for a screen protector, looks great!!
I assume you had the NOTE 5 BodyGuardz ScreenGuardz Pure? I purchased at the ATT store the day I pre-ordered. Before I break open the box I just wanted to make sure you bought this exact one.2015-08-19 13.19.01.jpg

ProudArian

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site

eclectic11

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
If I get a Note 5 I think I'll end up getting a Dbrand skin to cover the front/back, then a bumper to cover the edges :D

Yes indeed that is my plan too. D brand is dragging their feet though for these phones. Hopefully they will offer skins soon. I actually have two note 4 skins ( mahogany and carbon fiber)that I may be able to modify for note 5. However, It won't be perfect with the note 4 speaker cut out and the camera flash though.

boufa

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I know its early... but does anyone seem to be having issues with the narrow bezels and the cases creeping onto the screen? I am particularly looking at the Neo Hybrid from Speigen.

Shepx13

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
I know its early... but does anyone seem to be having issues with the narrow bezels and the cases creeping onto the screen? I am particularly looking at the Neo Hybrid from Speigen.

I'm curious about this as well. Every time I look at a video of this phone, I can't help but think almost any case is going to intrude on the edge.