08-05-2017 04:24 PM
1,083 ... 56789 ...
tools
    That's the Spigen, right?

I almost ordered this one but I was afraid the color might look differently in person and because I have the black version was afraid it wouldn't go as nicely as it does with yours.
    Yea it is...the black note almost looks blue the teal might bring out that shade. It might look pretty cool. Or you might end up with a moto x look a like lol (with the colors)

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
    08-21-2015 02:33 PM
    Yea it is...the black note almost looks blue the teal might bring out that shade. It might look pretty cool. Or you might end up with a moto x look a like lol (with the colors)

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
    Haha, good point.
    Delirious D likes this.
    08-21-2015 02:39 PM
    Has anyone tried the versus wallet case yet? Attachment 192176
    I just got this case...i loved it tell i found out it screws your screen up. I tried the spen and it does not work on the right side.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
    08-21-2015 03:11 PM
    That's not what I wanted to hear 😕 thanks for reporting this.
    Bowhunter likes this.
    08-21-2015 03:13 PM
    My case came today. Very happy.
    Attached Thumbnails Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Cases-1440192333170.jpg  
    ladyc0524 and Delirious D like this.
    08-21-2015 04:25 PM
    I just got this case...i loved it tell i found out it screws your screen up. I tried the spen and it does not work on the right side.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
    I was afraid of that, I even asked Verus and they told me it didn't affect the screen, now as soon as I receive mine I will try it out, and ship it back if it does the same thing

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-21-2015 05:11 PM
    I ordered my Note 5 today and should have it tomorrow. I have an INCIPIO DUAL PRO case coming with it from Verizon along with a Verizon branded tempered glass. I have a Samsung protective cover on my Note 4 and it has been my favorite case yet. So, I pre-ordered this one today and I'm hoping I like it as much as the one on my Note 4. It looks very slim and minimal, which I also like a lot. I would go without a cover but it only takes one drop.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01...cUvbUpU4625786
    08-21-2015 06:28 PM
    Got this Insignia case from Best Buy today for $15. It is very slim and doesn't add bulk to the Note 5. I'm actually pretty please with it. I am also going to give the Spigen Hybrid case a shot too.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=0XGBObCM

Attached Thumbnails Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Cases-318.jpg   Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Cases-317.jpg   Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Cases-319.jpg  
    husslord and ProudArian like this.
    08-21-2015 06:31 PM
    Picked up 2 new note 5 's with a lease from sprint tonight. Traded in an old htc evo 4g and a samsung galaxy s. Received $400 in store credit. Spent $505 total($105) out of pocket but this was our haul. Not a bad deal if I do say so myself. Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Cases-uploadfromtaptalk1440202683612.jpg
    08-21-2015 07:20 PM
    Just wanted to share some live shots on the official Samsung clear case and the Spigen Liquid Crystal cases. Not the best quality pics, but tough to get good shots of thin, clear cases. I'm definitely a fan of both. I'm leaning more towards the Samsung case since it's exactly what fits my needs. Super thin and doesn't cover up those lovely bezels. The Spigen case fits perfectly and gives a nice amount of protection.

First 4 pics are Samsung case and the last 4 are the Spigen
    Attached Thumbnails Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Cases-dsc_0034.jpg   Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Cases-dsc_0038.jpg   Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Cases-dsc_0036.jpg   Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Cases-dsc_0033.jpg   Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Cases-dsc_0049.jpg  

Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Cases-dsc_0046.jpg   Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Cases-dsc_0041.jpg   Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Cases-dsc_0040.jpg  
    08-21-2015 09:57 PM
    Just wanted to share some live shots on the official Samsung clear case and the Spigen Liquid Crystal cases. Not the best quality pics, but tough to get good shots of thin, clear cases. I'm definitely a fan of both. I'm leaning more towards the Samsung case since it's exactly what fits my needs. Super thin and doesn't cover up those lovely bezels. The Spigen case fits perfectly and gives a nice amount of protection.

First 4 pics are Samsung case and the last 4 are the Spigen
    I really really like samsungs clear case too but mine got scratched up pretty easily unfortunately

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    08-21-2015 11:00 PM
    Picked up this incipio case from my service provider today.

Decent case, but. ......the S-pen access is very deep and difficult to get the S-pen out. Even when clicked. Not recommended if S-pen is essential.
    Attached Thumbnails Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Cases-1440232018661.jpg  
    08-22-2015 03:31 AM
    The Urban Armor Gear case looks super cool. I had it on one of my older devices and I loved it a lot. Might try it also on the Note 5. Maybe this clear one:
    Amazon.com: URBAN ARMOR GEAR Cell Phone Case for Galaxy Note 5 - Retail Packaging - Clear
    Attachment 192386
    I swap between that and a Apple leather on my 6 plus, will get one for my note 5 for sure, great protection.
    08-22-2015 06:18 AM
    Has anyone thought about not using a case but a full body wrap. I just hate covering this beautiful device with a case. That being said though I did buy a clear Ringke Fusion case from Amazon which is okay but still covers the phones beauty. If you've went this route then what you purchased and your opinions on it would be greatly appreciated.
    cdd543 likes this.
    08-22-2015 09:09 AM
    The Urban Armor Gear case looks super cool. I had it on one of my older devices and I loved it a lot. Might try it also on the Note 5. Maybe this clear one:
    Amazon.com: URBAN ARMOR GEAR Cell Phone Case for Galaxy Note 5 - Retail Packaging - Clear
    Attachment 192386
    That looks very similar to the i-Blasson I have on my Note 4 - LOVE it. This is the Note 5 version of it:

Galaxy Note 5 Prime 2 Layer Holster Case & Kickstand by i-Blason

...I am going with this for the Note 5 though - I haven't been using the Belt Clip for months now on the Note 4 so this one looks right.

Galaxy Note 5 Armorbox Full Body Dual Layer Case by i-Blason

i-Blasson is great to deal with too - I snapped the belt clip off (my bad, and told them that) - they sent me a new one free, NO QUESTIONS!
    08-22-2015 10:25 AM
    I saw all of those on Amazon. I'm looking for a good quality pouch or rotating holster that will hold my New Verus case.
    08-22-2015 11:38 AM
    Picked up a Pelican Voyager ruggedized case at At&t this morning when I got my note.

Pelican ProGear™ C16030 Voyager Voyager Case

Comes with a non-sticky plastic screen protector, I'll swap that out with a glass protector soonish.
    ladyc0524 and jimd1050 like this.
    08-22-2015 12:49 PM
    I hate the idea of watching the live broadcasting of these new smartphones that tell how beautiful the phone is and the design specifications all to be for no reason because before you update your settings you're throwing an Otterbox case over it. It defeats the purpose of being thin and beautiful when it's all covered up. Pay $$$for case or pay for insurance to replace. It's all built a conspiracy to add to the cost. Gorilla glass...screen shield. Metal chasis....defender case. No bezel.....flip cover. Where does it end? I love showing my phone's gorgeous design off, could you please give me a clear case that doesn't take away from why I shelled out the cash for all this design and technology.

Delirious D and athenatp like this.
    08-22-2015 04:24 PM
    I hate the idea of watching the live broadcasting of these new smartphones that tell how beautiful the phone is and the design specifications all to be for no reason because before you update your settings you're throwing an Otterbox case over it. It defeats the purpose of being thin and beautiful when it's all covered up. Pay $$$for case or pay for insurance to replace. It's all built a conspiracy to add to the cost. Gorilla glass...screen shield. Metal chasis....defender case. No bezel.....flip cover. Where does it end? I love showing my phone's gorgeous design off, could you please give me a clear case that doesn't take away from why I shelled out the cash for all this design and technology.

I'd rather pay for a case up front, knowing how clumsy I am, than to have to pay a hundred dollars a pop to get the phone replaced under insurance. Or even worse, to not be able to replace it and to have to live with a cracked screen. I'm all good with using cases, especially since it allows you to change the image or color to suit your needs and personality.
    08-22-2015 04:31 PM
    Im looking at getting the otterbox defender when im doing outdoor recreation

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    08-22-2015 04:32 PM

Rinke slim

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    livetoride4666 likes this.
    08-22-2015 05:23 PM
    Just saw this case on eBay. what od you guys think?

Caseology Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Wavelength Series Slim Fit TPU Case Cover Skin | eBay
    Attached Thumbnails Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Cases-_12.jpg  
    08-22-2015 08:24 PM
    Calicocat
    I ordered the Verus High Pro Sheild case as well.

How do you like it? Does it add a lot of size to the Note5?

Waiting for mine to arrive!

If you can post photos of it on your device, that would be great!

Thanks!
    08-22-2015 10:06 PM
    I just bought the otterbox defender at best buy...thing is a beast but i feel i could throw my phone and it not break

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    08-22-2015 10:08 PM
    Calicocat
    I ordered the Verus High Pro Sheild case as well.

How do you like it? Does it add a lot of size to the Note5?

Waiting for mine to arrive!

If you can post photos of it on your device, that would be great!

Thanks!
    Hello there.
    I like it, it really doesn't add too much bulk. It's still light. Here are some pics to get an idea.
    Attached Thumbnails Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Cases-1440314966159.jpg   Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Cases-1440314974148.jpg  
    8100User and ThaBlackAziatic like this.
    08-23-2015 02:29 AM
1,083 ... 56789 ...