Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Cases

johnmcd348

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Welp. I ordered my case, the day after I ordered my phone.

FedEx dropped off the case today. Still Waiting on the phone. Otterbox Defender with holster

I wonder if that area inside the case that doesn't have padding is where teh inductive charging unit is located in the phone.

I'm waiting on iFixIt to do a teardown on these phones.

johnmcd348

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
THIS Looks thicker than the otter box for the note 4

Can't say but I did compare the Otterbox for the Note 5 and Note2 and the Note 2 is actually thicker while the Note5 is slightly longer. Width is about the same. The Note2 OB will fit in the holster but BARELY clips in. The Note5 is too long to fit in the Note2 holster.

castone001

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Any issues with the Otterbox screen protector? using the S-Pen or finger? I had one on my Glaxy TAB and didnt like it. always felt like i had to push harder than I needed to.

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
Are tempered glass screen protectors worth getting?

I think they are, they are easier to put on straight without bubbles at least in my experience and they feel better, I've had one on my Note 4 for like 10 months and it only has a couple of small scratches.

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
What i ended up ordering. Thanks all for the suggestions.. Should all be here friday..

Attachments

• 697.jpg
    697.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 177

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
I was actually considering the same exact two except for the gold instead of mint~

Just a heads up these cases are 12.99 on eBay and the shipping is free, if you have prime with Amazon then it is better to get it on Amazon because of the free 2 day shipping, but if you don't want to pay shipping eBay is free,plus it's the same seller Spigen.

phone-a-holic

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
20150818_230650-1[1].jpg

I decided to go to the Verizon store and pick up these items since Sprint had none available in store. I also now have 3 regular screen protectors and waiting on a cheap case to arrive.

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Just a heads up these cases are 12.99 on eBay and the shipping is free, if you have prime with Amazon then it is better to get it on Amazon because of the free 2 day shipping, but if you don't want to pay shipping eBay is free,plus it's the same seller Spigen.

Yea i have prime so it works

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
View attachment 191840

I decided to go to the Verizon store and pick up these items since Sprint had none available in store. I also now have 3 regular screen protectors and waiting on a cheap case to arrive.

That black clip case i been using for years.. I actually really like just got tired of having the same one.. I had it on my blackberry and i had a situation with my kids father i got so mad through it at the dash in my car and i shattered my windshield.. Phone had no damage.

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
The only case I bought so far was the s view in black that I ordered with my phone. Att had it on sale yesterday.

TheMatrix31

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: First case arrived: Spigen thin fit (+ pics)

Hi all,

So with very device I order I always stock up on no less than 2-3 cases for different needs, light scratch protection, bumper level medium protection and a case for trips where I'll use something like a neo hybrid.

Today the first of three arrived, the thin fit. As usual Spigen does not disappoint and this is another great feeling high quality slim fit case.

An interesting upgrade to this line is it now offers full protection around all sides of the phone where it used to have an open bottom.

Here are a few pics to give you something to look at while we wait for the 21st.

Does this case have a lip to protect the screen if you put the phone upside down? I just ordered it. Perhaps I should have waited to order it, haha.