Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Cases

GANote3

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
Since I plan on trying the wireless charging with this one, (I know it's way to early to know) but what cases work with wireless charging and which ones don't?

I believe they are saying less than 5mm thickness. After seeing some of the drop tests with the Gorilla 4 Glass, this may be my first phone that I let go naked to take advantage of the size and weight.

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I believe they are saying less than 5mm thickness. After seeing some of the drop tests with the Gorilla 4 Glass, this may be my first phone that I let go naked to take advantage of the size and weight.

Im the same way but this phone is super slippery. I don't want acase but i have to be super careful not to drop this beauty

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
If any of you are thinking about getting the Otterbox Defender case, just beware that the screen protector that comes with the case takes away the touch sensitivity of the screen so you'll have to press harder to register screen presses or sometimes twice.

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
If any of you are thinking about getting the Otterbox Defender case, just beware that the screen protector that comes with the case takes away the touch sensitivity of the screen so you'll have to press harder to register screen presses or sometimes twice.
Ugh I was afraid of that. Think I'm going to just get the Commuter and a tempered glass screen protector

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

baggyp

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I bought a follio case direct from Samsung. Great fit and finish. It clips at the corners only on the metal and it hold better than you'd think.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 16201477.jpg
    16201477.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 127
  • 656270831.jpg
    656270831.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 124
  • 45731427.jpg
    45731427.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 125
  • 2054914317.jpg
    2054914317.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 126

Bowhunter

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I bought a follio case direct from Samsung. Great fit and finish. It clips at the corners only on the metal and it hold better than you'd think.

Posted via the Android Central App

S6 had problems with corners cracking...i hope the fixed the problem

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Baby_Doc

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
This is a beautiful looking phone. Finally, Samsung has eliminated all the plastic from the phone, but because they have replaced plastic with glass, you are forced, ironically, to cover it with plastic. Unless you buy a thin clear case, you will only briefly see the beauty of the phone when you first take your new phone out of its box after buying it, or when you take it out of it case when you get ready to sell it down the road. I understand, therefore, why some people purchase insurance and then go naked with their phones.

Posted via Android Central App

johnmcd348

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Any issues with the Otterbox screen protector? using the S-Pen or finger? I had one on my Glaxy TAB and didnt like it. always felt like i had to push harder than I needed to.

None that I can tell. On my Note 2, I've had it in a defender case nearly since I bought it. I also have a thick heavy duty screen protector on it. With both screen protectors on the Note 2, the stylus still works fine. So to the finger.

My Note 5 is in a Defender case and I'm using both my finger and S-pen to create this message with no problem. I don't have the Armor Suit screen protector yet so I'm only using the Otterbox screen protector for now.