Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Cases

Sammuel1973

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
I love the look of this one. I actually had it in my cart and moved it to my watch list. It looks super smooth. Is it slippery in the hand or are the sides grippy?

Posted via the Android Central App
For me, not slippery in the hand. Since it's perhaps the thinnest one around, I can get my one hand around both edges for a secure grip. I just hate bulky cases that may offer better grip, this one is not bulky but offers average grip. The best overall thin clear case by far, for me.

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Is the silicone on the outside? Every defender I've owned the silicone has stretched out and practically falls off the inner shell.
A little trick, boil the silicone shell in water for a couple of minutes then run it under cold water when this happens. It helps bring it back to somewhat original form.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

alt075

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I really want this one. It doesn't come out til I think september 17th. Ugh. So I'm surfing now to buy one to last til then.
71EPzoxr7kL._SL1500_.jpg

sheba510

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I'm thinking about the Spigen Neo Hybrid that is clear. I am very interested in those metal buttons.

I ordered the Spigen Neo Hybrid with the gold bumper. I want a clear case to show off the black sapphire Note 5. I have a black Case Logic case on it right now that I got from the T-Mobile store when I bought the Note.

sup3r1or

May 13, 2011
Visit site
This is the one that I got. Looks good but flimsy and not really happygalaxy-note5_accessories_feature_cover_silver_l.png

Can anyone tell me any good guard cases? I tend to drop my phones a lot. Once it fell out while I was on a bike.

frow86

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
I just picked up a tech 21 evo tactical case from best buy. It was 45 dollars and I don't see it on their website. I like how thin and flexible it is and the grip it adds is great. I don't know if i buy the impactology stuff but i hope it helps in a fall

I measured the case on the phone and it adds 7m to the width and 6 to the height and 3 to the thickness.

sup3r1or

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if anyone has posted this, but I got the thinnest, clearest, and most elegant easy to hold case from Ebay. I especially like the pullout covers for the charging port and headphone jack, and the rest of the cutouts are perfect. It is much better and thinner than the Spigen I got from Amazon. The volume button on the Spigen is flushed, so I sometimes press the volume up instead of volume down. The one from Ebay is textered.

These kind of cases I love as well but need to remember they will do f... all to protect your 900 dollars phone when it falls down

lyingfromyou

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Is the silicone on the outside? Every defender I've owned the silicone has stretched out and practically falls off the inner shell.

While I agree it may loosen a bit, I haven't had any issues with it just falling off of the inner shell. Then again, I only remove it if it's absolutely necessary! Nothing else seems like it would protect my phone in the event of a drop....

Bowhunter

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Anybody have any experience with the tumi leather folio case from verizon?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Sammuel1973

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
These kind of cases I love as well but need to remember they will do f... all to protect your 900 dollars phone when it falls down
I agree. I just hate to buy cases that are way too bulky, takes away from enjoying the gorgeous design. Knock on wood, I never have had any phones fall, my concern has always been scratches and dents, that's why I always keep my phone in my right pocket, keyless.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I ordered the Spigen Neo Hybrid with the gold bumper. I want a clear case to show off the black sapphire Note 5. I have a black Case Logic case on it right now that I got from the T-Mobile store when I bought the Note.

Yeah I ordered the gold. I really wanted the teal but I've spent so much money this last month switching carriers and buying so many phones, I just drew the line at spending $4 more for a different color strip lol

utp5041

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
Here's the Pelican Voyager case. I didn't use the included non-sticky plastic screen protector and installed a glass Zagg protector.
View attachment 192666
View attachment 192667

Does this case work well with a glass screen protector? I had the voyager on my note 4 without any screen protector but haven't bought this one yet because I want it in white/grey like they made for note 4. Right now inonly see a black voyager and pink voyager for the note 5.

husslord

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Is this it? I can't get a link to post correctly here.

Yeah, I had it for my S6 Edge, enjoyed it. Yes, the sides are free, so you have to be a little more careful, but I did drop it in my car twice in between my seat and door and no marks or scratches. I currently have the Speck case on it, its good, but does make it feel bigger than it really is!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch