Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Cases

MagicMan2020

Aug 23, 2015
Visit site
Got my UAG Ash in a couple of days ago. Ive used it for about 3 days so far and its a good case, it feels a tad slim. I was hoping for a little more protection. Its also a tad slippery. But overall its pretty good. I finally just caved abd bought the ZAGG invisishield tempered glass screen protector. Best 40 bucks I ever spent, it feels so good and its crystal clear. No halo effect. I HIGHLY reccomend you guys get the ZAGG protector, glass is absolutely perfect.

But I must ask, has anybody found a good case that strikes the balance between protection and slimness?

MikeekiM

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Got my UAG Ash in a couple of days ago. Ive used it for about 3 days so far and its a good case, it feels a tad slim. I was hoping for a little more protection. Its also a tad slippery. But overall its pretty good. I finally just caved abd bought the ZAGG invisishield tempered glass screen protector. Best 40 bucks I ever spent, it feels so good and its crystal clear. No halo effect. I HIGHLY reccomend you guys get the ZAGG protector, glass is absolutely perfect.

But I must ask, has anybody found a good case that strikes the balance between protection and slimness?

Does the Zaag Glass cover the front camera? There's another thread on tempered glass, and someone said that it covers the camera...

#1 - Can you confirm whether it covers the front camera or not...

#2 - If it does, does it diminish the performance of the front camera?

anon(153966)

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Verus case...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0006.JPG
    IMG_0006.JPG
    180.1 KB · Views: 684
  • IMG_0007.JPG
    IMG_0007.JPG
    152.4 KB · Views: 686

BarfingMonkey

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
Anyone grab this case? The Samsung rep at Best Buy was sportin' one of these and it looks pretty cool... $60 for a case is pretty pricey though...

Galaxy Note5 S-View Flip Cover, Clear Black Sapphire

View attachment 194538

I did, discount, 45 bucks I think from tmobile. It's really nice, yeah, it will probably scratch but I left the plastic on, you can't tell, and if it ever comes off, I'll put a screen protector on it, it's high tech looking, very shiny and it no longer is slippery to hold.

gdgtmom

Aug 30, 2015
Visit site
Re: First case arrived: Spigen thin fit (+ pics)

Hi all,

So with very device I order I always stock up on no less than 2-3 cases for different needs, light scratch protection, bumper level medium protection and a case for trips where I'll use something like a neo hybrid.

Today the first of three arrived, the thin fit. As usual Spigen does not disappoint and this is another great feeling high quality slim fit case.

An interesting upgrade to this line is it now offers full protection around all sides of the phone where it used to have an open bottom.

Here are a few pics to give you something to look at while we wait for the 21st.

View attachment 191668
View attachment 191669
View attachment 191670
View attachment 191671
View attachment 191672
View attachment 191673

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk
Same one that I ordered.. it's nice but not fancy enough for a girl. Looking for others from spigen.

Sent from my Note 5 using Tapatalk

unknownuser02

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
I purchased the Casemate Naked case for my N5 simply because that's all they had at the AT&T store when I purchased my N5. It's a TPU frame wrapped in a PC shell. It's a good looking case, as it reveals the beauty of the N5. But because it's a PC shell, it's too slippery for my taste. I had a Spigen Neo Hybrid on my Note 3 and loved it. I'll be buying another for my note 5.

sforsyth01

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
Anyone grab this case? The Samsung rep at Best Buy was sportin' one of these and it looks pretty cool... $60 for a case is pretty pricey though...

Galaxy Note5 S-View Flip Cover, Clear Black Sapphire

View attachment 194538

I just got this yesterday. Absolutely love it's look but you are right, doesn't protect much. Great for office use though.

Best part was Best Buy was giving 50% off OtterBox cases with the purchase of another accessory. So I got the Commuter for when I'm running or biking and this one for other times. Made the $60 easier to swallow by getting a $25 Commuter.

Posted via the Android Central App

sforsyth01

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
Does the Zaag Glass cover the front camera? There's another thread on tempered glass, and someone said that it covers the camera...

#1 - Can you confirm whether it covers the front camera or not...

#2 - If it does, does it diminish the performance of the front camera?

Yes, it covers the camera. I haven't noticed diminished performance.

MikeekiM

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
I just got this yesterday. Absolutely love it's look but you are right, doesn't protect much. Great for office use though.

Best part was Best Buy was giving 50% off OtterBox cases with the purchase of another accessory. So I got the Commuter for when I'm running or biking and this one for other times. Made the $60 easier to swallow by getting a $25 Commuter.

Wow...so you're sportin' multiple cases depending on the activity you are doing... Nice! :)

rgh718

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
2 cases down more to come.

Attachments

• 1441369945941.jpg
    1441369945941.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 88
  • 1441369960530.jpg
    1441369960530.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 94
  • 1441369982621.jpg
    1441369982621.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 86

husslord

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

husslord

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I am really disliking most of the cases out there so far. I have big hands and I bite my eyes, ya ya bad habit, the only case I have stayed with but its a finger print magnet is the speck candy shell. I am looking at dropping the money on the Tumi case, really love the feel and design! Anyone have it? I think Verizon is the only place selling it.