Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Cases

anon(153966)

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I have a similar Verus case; the first Verus case I've ever bought. Rather impressed! Slim, and excellent form fitting...

The one I use every day is the Verus. I've been using it for about 3 weeks and there's no yellowing. It feels good, seems like it'll give decent drop protection and shows the shape of the phone. The buttons feel good too.

Posted via the Android Central App

verks

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
The one I use every day is the Verus. I've been using it for about 3 weeks and there's no yellowing. It feels good, seems like it'll give decent drop protection and shows the shape of the phone. The buttons feel good too.

Posted via the Android Central App
I have the exact same one and love it. I switch between this and the Magma UAG. I prefer this because it's clear and can show off my skinit skins.

Sent from one of my many devices.

Savoy

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
This looks awesome but i thought cases with metal bumpers harm the reception/signal? Doesn't having metal around the Antena reduce signal strength?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Savoy

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
I think I've finally found the case I like.

The Luphie case with tempered glass back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1CJGh5V3tA

The video is the s6 Edge version cant find a Note 5 video but it should look the same.
View attachment 197395

Here is the link to buy it. Unfortunately I bought mine from an Asian seller so I wont be getting mine for an entire month.
This is the only american link I found and it will ship and arrive before the end of the month.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-...100033%26rk%3D4%26rkt%3D4%26sd%3D111766936412

I was referring to this case. ^^^^^^

Sent from my SM-N920P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

pdub73

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
I've tried 3 different cases and I prefer the Ringke over the Spigen and I-Blason, the Spigen I found had too much cushion on the sides making the phone as wide as the Note4, the I-Blason is a good case, but it was flimsy at the bottom by the home button, and I prefer the smoke color of the Ringke over the Black of the Spigen and I-Blason...one drawback of the Ringke is the cut-out for the S pen needs to add little more space for the pop out button to be accessible but still my favorite of the 3

anon(153966)

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone here have the Otterbox Commuter on their Samsung Galaxy Note 5?

If yes:
- how is the vibrate option? Can you feel it vibrate?
- does the device seem MUCH thicker?

vm81

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Anyone have real life photos of the Verus Galaxy Note 5 Case? looks really great and I'm thinking to order but would love to see some real life photos and hear from your experience first.
This is the one I'm about to get:
Amazon.com: Galaxy Note 5 Case, Verus [High Pro Shield][Steel Silver] - [Drop Protection][Heavy Duty][Minimalistic][Slim Fit] - For Samsung Note 5 N920 Devices
View attachment 197350

I use this exact case and havent had any issues. Looks just like in the photos. Its a thin good looking case, so you are not going to get Otterbox kind of protection, but if you are ok with that...great case.

MikeekiM

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
King Cool Waterproof Case for $3.99 after coupon code at Amazon...

Black Universal Waterproof Pouch Bag for 3.93 x 6.69 inches Smartphones Mp3 Players etc $3.99 + Prime Eligible or FSSS @ Amazon.com - Slickdeals.net

I didn't think I wanted one, but after thinking about it a bit, I think it is a worthwhile product to have around if you (or anyone in your family) ends up going to the beach or to the swimming pool and just wants a bit of extra protection... Plus, you can (apparently) take it down in the swimming pool and take underwater photos with it too... Bonus!

I'm in for ~$4.00... :) And because I am an Amazon Prime customer and I don't really need this right away, I had them ship it on the slow boat and got an extra buck off a digital book, video or music product... ;)

anon(153966)

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Have you already received this case? If so, when holding your device, does your pinky finger (typically holding the bottom of the device), feel as if it is being cut? The Body Glove cases feel that way. Most annoying...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad