Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Cases

calicocat2010

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
My understanding is that you can use each code once... So you can get multiple cases...

You have to use each code under separate orders though...

I tried putting the same code with the same account and it wouldnt work. I had to use my sister account to order another Verus case. But if the code is different you can order it again on the same account.

Shipping is free so, if you have family/friends with Amazon account they can order it for you. :)

MikeekiM

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Crap...with all these case deal threads, I am becoming a bit of a case *****!

I already have four cases, and this thread has me tempted to buy 3 or 4 more! <sigh>

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Crap...with all these case deal threads, I am becoming a bit of a case *****!

I already have four cases, and this thread has me tempted to buy 3 or 4 more! <sigh>

Right! I know good and well I don't need another case. My husband is gonna give me a looooong side eye. I better have it delivered to the job! Haha

Ordered the Damda slide in dark silver...smh

Posted via the Android Central App

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
i received a PM here with the following

Would you be interested in receiving a sample of the Affinity case for your Note 5 from Poetic Cases to review on the forums? If so, please send your request with shipping information and username to

is this legit?

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

Would you be interested in receiving a sample of the Affinity case for your Note 5 from Poetic Cases to review on the forums? If so, please send your request with shipping information and username to

is this legit?

Sounds legit. There have been several china companies sending out free cases for reviews on the forums. Those Artech 21 cases were one of these.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site

is this legit?

Ask them to send you a Revolution case too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20