Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Cases

eao1991

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Got the Caseology Vault Series case. It's a nice case and the back has a soft matte kind of feel to it. The only con I can think of is it lifts one of the corners on my screen protector . It's a liquid application edge-to-edge screen protector so it's not really surprising.

Attachments

• 1003151056.jpg
    1003151056.jpg
    806.9 KB · Views: 76
  • 1003151057.jpg
    1003151057.jpg
    492.3 KB · Views: 76
  • 1003151058.jpg
    1003151058.jpg
    552.8 KB · Views: 75
  • 1003151058a.jpg
    1003151058a.jpg
    657.6 KB · Views: 72
  • 1003151058b.jpg
    1003151058b.jpg
    640.4 KB · Views: 71
  • 1003151102.jpg
    1003151102.jpg
    685.3 KB · Views: 75
  • 1003151102b.jpg
    1003151102b.jpg
    514 KB · Views: 72

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site

I have that one. It adds weight/bulk,, but it can hold 3 cards easy. The back is very slick, but I think it offers decent drop protection. The camera is nicely recessed and there's a lip on the front to keep from scratching the screen. It won't be my everyday case, but it will definitely get used. You can't beat the convenience of carrying your phone, license, and card all together.

If u have a wireless charger, it won't work with this case. Flossy reviewed it on You Tube.

Posted via the Android Central App

MikeekiM

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
I have that one. It adds weight/bulk,, but it can hold 3 cards easy. The back is very slick, but I think it offers decent drop protection. The camera is nicely recessed and there's a lip on the front to keep from scratching the screen. It won't be my everyday case, but it will definitely get used. You can't beat the convenience of carrying your phone, license, and card all together.

If u have a wireless charger, it won't work with this case. Flossy reviewed it on You Tube.

Yup... I got this case on YOUR recommendation! :)

I am waiting for it to be delivered... Love that they had a decent color on sale... I hate when cases go on sale, but they only come in the undesirable colors!

Also have 3 other Verus cases coming with this slider! Yes, yes...I know...too many cases... Everyone things I am crazy!

anon(153966)

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2011
Visit site

You mean, "IT'S YOUR BOY FLOSS...BACK WITH ANOTHER VIDEO..." LOL

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Got the Caseology Vault Series case. It's a nice case and the back has a soft matte kind of feel to it. The only con I can think of is it lifts one of the corners on my screen protector . It's a liquid application edge-to-edge screen protector so it's not really surprising.

I have this case coming also, scheduled for delivery tomorrow. I already have the Caseology Wavelength and really like it. The Vault was my first choice but had a much longer wait time, so I ordered both. I didn't have very good luck with ordering these on Amazon, but that another story.

I'm glad you like it, I'm sure I will as well. It looks a lot like my favorite Note 4 case which was the official Samsung "Cover" I believe it was called. Very minimal bulk but seemed to provide good drop protection. Also good grip, maybe not like the Speck Candyshell grip, but a lot better looking.

sdmf

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
It seems t for the note 4 one of the best cases is the oem "Samsung protective cover".... Do they make one for the note 5?

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
It seems t for the note 4 one of the best cases is the oem "Samsung protective cover".... Do they make one for the note 5?

I agree, I had that case on my Note 4 and loved it. The Note 5 Samsung cover is very minimal. Not very protective in my opinion. I used it one day and packed it away.

I have the Caseology Wavelength on my Note 5 now and the Vault should be here tomorrow. The Vault looks the closest the the Note 4 cover, that's the reason I ordered it. A few others have posted they've received it and it seems to be a favorite.

ttrain68

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
I've had the Spigen Slim Armour on my Note 3 for 2 years and the phone is flawless. needless to say I ordered another Spigen for the Note 5. For now I am slipping my note 5 into the 3's case but I am NERVOUS.

PS I picked up p my Note 5 Saturday and the new case will be here Friday. Loving it so far.

MikeekiM

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Took delivery of four new Verus cases last night:

Verus Layered Dandy (Brown Faux Leather) - Nice and thin, great leather-like feel. Sophisticated look. I am a little worried about the impact that the magnets have on the phone and the s-pen. When I fold the cover back and/or fold the clasp to the back of the phone, the s-pen doesn't work in the spot behind the magnet. But when the magnet is moved away from the back of the phone, everything works great. According to the website, it's a known problem that fixes itself in 48 hours of use. It's really a great looking (and feeling) case...

91cbbdHEYaL._SL1500_.jpg

Verus Verge in Military Green - I am not sure how this case differs from the High Pro Shield, unless it's just the colored back with the black frame versus the opposite for the High Pro Shield (colored frame, black back). In any case, I love this case... I love the matte hairline back, I love the positive feel of the buttons... Great case... And Military Green is a nice unusual, but understated color... Me likey :)

71w15ivfKIL._SL1500_.jpg

Verus High Pro Shield in Electric Blue - I love this case too...seems like the same case as the Verge that I bought in Military Green. In fact, I am rocking this case today!

71rD7rMVa2L._SL1500_.jpg

Verus Damda Slider in Dark Silver - I like this case...but I am not in love with it...not yet anyway... The case is thick (which I have to forgive because the thickness is to provide room for credit cards in the back, which is the whole point of this case)... I find the plastic to be slippery, and I also find the thin plastic door to make the experience of holding the case a bit "cheap" feeling. I love the color...and I love the idea of not carrying a wallet... So I am not giving up on this case just yet... It is my least favorite of the four cases I bought...

71QOVrmDaZL._SL1500_.jpg

Ryano89

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Got myself the tech 21 Evo tactical from best buy. Case has good grip, minimal bulk, and solid protection, but WAAAY overpriced. Only got it because I had a gift card, never would have paid that price otherwise.

anon(153966)

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
ATTENTION! LEFT TURN, RIGHT TURN...

Oops, I thought I was back in Cadets for a moment. Here's my new Army Green, Verus case...

uploadfromtaptalk1444164397606.jpg

Last edited:

John White4

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
-https://community.sprint.com/baw/community/buzzaboutwireless/phones-and-devices/samsung/samsung-galaxy-note5/blog/2015/09/30/sprint-product-ambassadors-samsung-galaxy-note-5-case-off-

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
P_20151008_161526.jpg
P_20151008_161300.jpg
P_20151008_161316.jpg
P_20151008_161409.jpg

Affinity Poetic Note 5 Case Review
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B013A1FTNS...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4737334

Summary: AMAZING CASE!

Looks and Feel
So the case looks really nice. The designs on the back of the case give it a distinct look, all while showing the beauty of the color-morphic glass of the Galaxy Note 5. It also feels pretty nice in the hand. The corners are raised and certainly feels like it will withstand a drop from atmost shoulder height of an average man. The sides of the case have small ridges for better grip. The case raises the front of the phone more than the Spigen Ultra Hybrid, and will also high enough to protect the protruding camera.

My only personal issue is that I wish it had a wrist strap holder, but thats a personal thing.

Durability
This case really feels durable. It snugs so tight to the Note 5 that one would have to use a bit force to take it off, but that it not really a bad thing. I did some small mini drops and it certainly did a pretty good job. I am really impressed at how the corners almost feel like rubber so the phone will bounce undamaged

Overall
The case is really good! Its really durable and looks good. I would rate this a 9/10

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Just took delivery of Caseology's Vault case for my Note 5... Cost me $6.47 shipped after the online coupon offer that was offered last week...

Amazon.com: Galaxy Note 5 Case, Caseology® [Vault Series] [Black] Slim Design Rugged Protective Armor Cover [Active Armor] for Samsung Galaxy Note 5: Cell Phones & Accessories

View attachment 199546

It's a nice case... One of my favorites so far...

I have four more arriving from Verus to add to my case stable...
I just ordered my Note 5 today and i have been looking at some cases and this is the one that i am stuck on. It just looks really nice. I'm hoping it can hold up to my clumsiness.I'm a DROPAHOLIC . lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463