Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Cases

geeksquadkid

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Anyone have any of the Verus cases? I want a glass screen protector (or any screen protector for that matter) and want to know if any of them still allow the case to fit. I am getting this case: Verus [High Pro Shield][Parent] - [Drop Protection][Heavy Duty][Minimalistic][Slim Fit]

It and the phone are being delivered tomorrow .

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I have the verus damda slide and the clear Verus, can't remember the name of that one. Neither of them have an issue with my glass screen protector

At&t Note5

Verus crystal bumper...that's the name

calicocat2010

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
Anyone have any of the Verus cases? I want a glass screen protector (or any screen protector for that matter) and want to know if any of them still allow the case to fit. I am getting this case: Verus [High Pro Shield][Parent] - [Drop Protection][Heavy Duty][Minimalistic][Slim Fit]

It and the phone are being delivered tomorrow .

Yep, I have the High Pro Shield. CASE FITS.

northernmidwestern

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
I currently have a simple grey Tudia case for my Note 5, because I was planning to hold out for the Caseology Envoy in brown.

However, I saw a previous poster advertise for the Wobiloo cases. They seem to be leather with a metal bumper. Does anyone have experience with that case?

Otherwise, seeing the Tumi case makes me want one one of those as well, because I really dig the coated canvas back (my backpack is also coated canvas so I feel like it would make sense).

victoryrules8

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
Evutec just came out with the note 5 case and I will say, hands down best looking and feeling case for this phone. And trust me I have like 12 cases so I've been around the block per say with cases. Haha

Posted via the Android Central App

Android Curious

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
Anyone have the Pelican Voyager case for their Note 5? I have the Pelican Protector on my iPhone and I love it since it gives me proven drop-protection without being thick and bulky -- but apparently the Protector isn't available for the Note 5, only the larger Voyager is. I'm wondering if maybe the Voyager will make the Note 5 too bulky to comfortably fit in my jeans pocket. Anyone familiar with these cases?

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Evutec just came out with the note 5 case and I will say, hands down best looking and feeling case for this phone. And trust me I have like 12 cases so I've been around the block per say with cases. Haha

Posted via the Android Central App

Post up some 'Real" pictures of this case. Thanks.

BettysNephew

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone seen a bumper case that only covers the edges of the Note5? I had a Case Mate Hula bumper on my S5 and really liked it, but cannot seem to find anything similar for the Note5. I need a bit of color to make the black phone easier to spot when on a dark surface as I have a slight vision impairment. I do not want to add any bulk if possible.

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone seen a bumper case that only covers the edges of the Note5? I had a Case Mate Hula bumper on my S5 and really liked it, but cannot seem to find anything similar for the Note5. I need a bit of color to make the black phone easier to spot when on a dark surface as I have a slight vision impairment. I do not want to add any bulk if possible.
Only case i know of and always used on any of my phones is UAG case that's on my Note 5 bumper on the edges and corners.

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Rhinoshield
Rhino Shield Products for Galaxy Note 5

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ananui