Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Cases

anon(9652351)

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site
Where did you buy that Tumi case? I see a black version sold at Verizon but can't find that gray. Don't see it on the Tumi website either.

Thanks.

To try and help answer your question. Tumi only makes Galaxy S6 and iPhone cases, they do not make any Note cases so if you see a "Tumi" case on a Note device it's a fake.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
To try and help answer your question. Tumi only makes Galaxy S6 and iPhone cases, they do not make any Note cases so if you see a "Tumi" case on a Note device it's a fake.

Wrong, Tumi makes a couple cases for the Note 5.
I purchased mine at the Verizon store.
Verizon does not sell fakes.

jnaught

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
My Note 4 OEM charging cable fits just fine and I have some random 3rd party USB to micro USB cord I use with my vehicle charger and that too fits just fine. Every pair of headphones/earbuds I own that have a 1/8" plug also fit with no issues.

Awesome - thanks!

Posted via the Android Central App

sforsyth01

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site

Educate yourself before making these kind of statements. There are 2 Note 5 cases by Tumi. They are Verizon exclusives at this time. I'm pretty sure Verizon wouldn't risk selling fakes.

-Shawn
Noting the world one S-Pen at a time

anon(9652351)

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site
Wrong, Tumi makes a couple cases for the Note 5.
I purchased mine at the Verizon store.
Verizon does not sell fakes.

Not sure where Verizon is getting them because I have a Tumi store in our upscale mall and they don't carry them nor are they available in Tumi's own inventory system. The store had S6 and iPhone 6 / iPad cases but nothing for Notes.

anon(9652351)

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site
Educate yourself before making these kind of statements. There are 2 Note 5 cases by Tumi. They are Verizon exclusives at this time. I'm pretty sure Verizon wouldn't risk selling fakes.

-Shawn

I did my friend!!! I've been to my Tumi retail store. Twice. They went as far as looking at their internal inventory system and they don't even have a SKU for anything Note 1-2-3-4-5.

anon(9638631)

Oct 10, 2015
Visit site
No offense guys but by looking at those cases and seeing what they want for them, I don't think it's something to be internet arguing over.

Far superior, better looking, and more cost effective choices out there in my opinion.

anon(9652351)

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site
No offense guys but by looking at those cases and seeing what they want for them, I don't think it's something to be internet arguing over.

Far superior, better looking, and more cost effective choices out there in my opinion.

LOL...I do agree. Loving my carbon fiber Evutec. Good luck tonight against the Bills :)

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
We beat you once already. I like Cam though. Liked him since the Auburn days.

Not the Florida days? Frontrunner. Ha, Just kidding.

Cam is extremely likeable. Looks like he is legitimately having fun out there, and the way that he goes out of his way to give every touchdown ball to a kid is cool with me.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site

A supcase, Artech, or Poetic Revolution case for fraction of the price protects far better than that thing lol.

flychinook

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
This absolutely drives me nuts with the Spigen cases. I went to a Verus High Pro Shield this time around and noticed that Verus has substituted the word "megapixel" for "auto focus".

To me this screams no name, cheap mall kiosk cell case.

Other than that, I love the Verus case.

I don't even understand why they do this... obviously the case is "custom made" for a specific model of phone, couldn't they put some phone-specific info there? "16 Megapixel", or "Note 5", or something? AutoFocus just seems like a weird aspect to advertise. It reminds me of cheap TVs from the 70s and 80s that used to say "Solid State" on them, or crappy boomboxes that say "Stereo" on the front.

anon(9638631)

Oct 10, 2015
Visit site
I don't even understand why they do this... obviously the case is "custom made" for a specific model of phone, couldn't they put some phone-specific info there? "16 Megapixel", or "Note 5", or something? AutoFocus just seems like a weird aspect to advertise. It reminds me of cheap TVs from the 70s and 80s that used to say "Solid State" on them, or crappy boomboxes that say "Stereo" on the front.

Exactly. Well said.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
It's never too soon to start eyeballing cases and covers, right?. What cases have you been considering for the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note 5? There are already plenty of options up for pre-order from popular manufacturers like Ringke and Spigen worth checking out. If you're not going naked, let's hear what the selections you're excited to see.

UPDATE: Check out our Top 10 best cases for Samsung Galaxy Note 5 article for a closer look at some of our favorites!
I was a little disappointed that no kickstand cases built for portrait and landscape viewing were included. With a big phone I find portrait kickstand very useful for just browsing and posting in forums sitting on a table in front of me so my hands are free to work on the computer or eat lunch. Landscape of course is great for netflix.

Jim McDaniel

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site

-Shawn

Thanks, I had a hard time believing Verizon was the only ones but looks like they did lock in a 'single source' deal.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci