Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Cases

calicocat2010

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
I Bought the Spigen® [Wallet S] Stand Feature [Black] Premium Wallet Case with STAND Flip Cover for Galaxy Note 5 on Wednesday and it arrived yesterday. This is a Great sturdy case. I Know a lot of you have questioned whether these type of Wallet Cases mess with the S-pen because of the magnet clip used to put the phone asleep. I have not had any dead spots. I really like the case.

I am attaching the pics.

<br />

20160101_230827.jpg20160101_230857.jpg20160101_230914.jpg

robonik

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Evutec just came out with the note 5 case and I will say, hands down best looking and feeling case for this phone. And trust me I have like 12 cases so I've been around the block per say with cases. Haha

Posted via the Android Central App

Just curious, how does Evutec case feel? Is it fairly flexible? Stiff? I am hooked on the Tech21 Tactical but the idea of carbon fiber intrigues me.

anon(9638631)

Oct 10, 2015
Visit site
Just curious, how does Evutec case feel? Is it fairly flexible? Stiff? I am hooked on the Tech21 Tactical but the idea of carbon fiber intrigues me.

I bought one when they were 50% off. Was excited and when I received it, put it on. It looks pretty nice, fits OK, but makes the phone feel twice as big in the hand as my Verus High-Pro Shield. Also, the Verus fits a lot better than the Evutec in my opinion.

It is fairly flexible, not so much as a plain TPU case though.

I'd be upset to say the least if I paid full retail for the Evutec. At 50% off, it's a good buy but at $50.00, no way. I could buy 4 of the Verus cases and have better protection.

sforsyth01

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
I want to find a good wallet case for my girlfriends Note 5. Any suggestions?

I have the Tumi wallet case. Really like it, especially since there isn't a magnet in it to interfere with the S-Pen or wireless charging of the phone.

-Shawn
Noting the world one S-Pen at a time

Progsoul

Nov 2, 2015
Visit site
I want to find a good wallet case for my girlfriends Note 5. Any suggestions?
Tetded/stilgut has the best wallet/flip cases available imo because they are slimmer with real leather and more premium feel. Check their websites. :cool: Personally i stay away from all flip cases and returned mine to stilgut because they don't have screen on/off feature but if i did not care about that feature i'd order from one these two. Samsung wallet flip case has that feature but gives almost no frame protection and the material is fake leather.

naturalguy

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
Otterbox Defender review - I've been rocking a UAG case since I got the phone and I like it a lot and would highly recommend it. I like trying different cases, I've tried several and were disappointed (Spigen, Ghostek and a few others). The only thing I was concerned with the UAG was front drop protection. I use my phone in the gym for music and logging my workouts, I am often in rough gyms and don't want to worry about it.

Defender - I am really impressed with the fit and feel. It feels well made and fits tight. I like that it is very grippy feeling (UAG is grippy on the slides but slick on the back). It is a little wider and taller than the UAG but not that much bulkier, not as much as I expected. I fully expected to hate the built in screen protector but I do not. The fit and feel are good, even the s pen works pretty well, there is a little more drag than using the naked screen but that is to be expected. Now over time I understand that dust and debri can get in there and under the screen protector, that will drive me nuts so if it happens too often I may take it out and either just go naked screen or put on a glass protector. Even with a naked screen the case has very good front protection and I am confident that if dropped face down there is enough of a raised lip to protect the screen. The buttons are still very tactile and the case works great with wireless charging, I have a few different chargers and it works on all of them. I even like the belt clip and if it was socially acceptable I'd use it everyday but alas it is not lol. However I can see myself using the belt clip as a kickstand to watch videos especially when I travel on planes. I like the port covers but I do wish they made one for the s pen, I feel like that is a big miss. Overall I really like this case if you are looking for max protection like me. If you are looking for a slim case this is not the case for you.

There are some other cases out there that claim to be just as good like the Suppcase Unicorn Beetle Pro and the Artech21 but they do not feel as substantial.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Otterbox Defender review - I've been rocking a UAG case since I got the phone and I like it a lot and would highly recommend it. I like trying different cases, I've tried several and were disappointed (Spigen, Ghostek and a few others). The only thing I was concerned with the UAG was front drop protection. I use my phone in the gym for music and logging my workouts, I am often in rough gyms and don't want to worry about it.

Defender - I am really impressed with the fit and feel. It feels well made and fits tight. I like that it is very grippy feeling (UAG is grippy on the slides but slick on the back). It is a little wider and taller than the UAG but not that much bulkier, not as much as I expected. I fully expected to hate the built in screen protector but I do not. The fit and feel are good, even the s pen works pretty well, there is a little more drag than using the naked screen but that is to be expected. Now over time I understand that dust and debri can get in there and under the screen protector, that will drive me nuts so if it happens too often I may take it out and either just go naked screen or put on a glass protector. Even with a naked screen the case has very good front protection and I am confident that if dropped face down there is enough of a raised lip to protect the screen. The buttons are still very tactile and the case works great with wireless charging, I have a few different chargers and it works on all of them. I even like the belt clip and if it was socially acceptable I'd use it everyday but alas it is not lol. However I can see myself using the belt clip as a kickstand to watch videos especially when I travel on planes. I like the port covers but I do wish they made one for the s pen, I feel like that is a big miss. Overall I really like this case if you are looking for max protection like me. If you are looking for a slim case this is not the case for you.

There are some other cases out there that claim to be just as good like the Suppcase Unicorn Beetle Pro and the Artech21 but they do not feel as substantial.

Yea I got the Defender. the built in protector I ripped out and used tempered glass. The problem is that over time the rubber has become looser and the hard plastic squeeks too now which is common and has some play in it. The Supcase is nice and mine has a great built in screen protector but I think the case is a bit thin. I got the Artech 21 case and it is better than a Defener. I dislike the built in screen protector on it though. Another great case is the Poetic Revolution which I have too. I'm thinking about going back to it but the thing is so darn thick though but it gives excellent protection compared to otterbox and the built in screen protector is top notch on it like just as good as tempered glass. I'm thinking about going back to supcase though or my Revolution.

naturalguy

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
Yea I got the Defender. the built in protector I ripped out and used tempered glass. The problem is that over time the rubber has become looser and the hard plastic squeeks too now which is common and has some play in it. The Supcase is nice and mine has a great built in screen protector but I think the case is a bit thin. I got the Artech 21 case and it is better than a Defener. I dislike the built in screen protector on it though. Another great case is the Poetic Revolution which I have too. I'm thinking about going back to it but the thing is so darn thick though but it gives excellent protection compared to otterbox and the built in screen protector is top notch on it like just as good as tempered glass. I'm thinking about going back to supcase though or my Revolution.

Which tempered glass are you using?

I like the Poetic Revolution (with the exception of the loop which I would cut off) however it doesn't work with wireless charging from what I've read so that is a deal breaker for me. It will be interesting to see how the Defender holds up over time but so far I like it a lot.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I mean wireless charging isn't a huge deal to me. I always worry about knocking it off the pad at night. The Defenders have crap screen protectors and the one for my Note 5 just after 3 months the rubber becoming more loose and the hard plastic inner shell isn't very tight as well. Every Otterbox I've had except for the S6 I've had issues with them.

naturalguy#AC

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
Thanks a lot, do you think it will save the Note 5 from small drops, like when you leave the car with the phone on your lap kinda falls? thanks
Yes, it will be very protective, the only thing I was concerned with is if it falls flat on the screen but anywhere else it should be fine.

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Thanks a lot, do you think it will save the Note 5 from small drops, like when you leave the car with the phone on your lap kinda falls? thanks
I recommend the UAG case , one of the best there is, i also used it on the Note 4 when i had it.

cane929

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
Thanks guys, I appreciate it, I already bought one in Ash ready for my Note 5 when it arrives tomorrow but wanted some real users experience, UAG saved my iphone 5 for almost 4 years with not a single issue, I also bought a JETech screen protector for the screen, my job is a bit rough on phones and am worried about all the glass on the Note 5

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Thanks guys, I appreciate it, I already bought one in Ash ready for my Note 5 when it arrives tomorrow but wanted some real users experience, UAG saved my iphone 5 for almost 4 years with not a single issue, I also bought a JETech screen protector for the screen, my job is a bit rough on phones and am worried about all the glass on the Note 5
The ash one is the one I've been using since Note 5 first came out.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908