Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Cases

naturalguy

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
I've used many cases but keep going back to the UAG. It's got the best combination of being protective without being bulky. My Note 5 has survived many drops with it and it's still in pristine condition. Most slimmer cases don't have enough front screen protection but the lip on the UAG is raised enough that it protects that. No other case feels as good in the hand either, the case is designed really well, you can tell a lot of thought went into it.

Mike_Luchia

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
I've used many cases but keep going back to the UAG. It's got the best combination of being protective without being bulky. My Note 5 has survived many drops with it and it's still in pristine condition. Most slimmer cases don't have enough front screen protection but the lip on the UAG is raised enough that it protects that. No other case feels as good in the hand either, the case is designed really well, you can tell a lot of thought went into it.

What color of Note 5 and UAG do you have? I'm wondering how dark the Blue UAG looks on the Midnight Saphirre Note 5.

Mike_Luchia

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
I have the black Note 5 and the ash UAG. The blue case does look sharp in pictures

I picked up the blue off Amazon and it does look nice but a bit dark. I put a piece of white paper behind it and it looks much nicer so I've ordered a white skin for my Note 5 and it should be good.

sforsyth01

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
I recently tried the Verus Verge for something different. It's pretty cool, offers more than adequate protection, feels good, and looks much higher end than its price indicates it would be.

Posted via the Android Central App

Mike_Luchia

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
I have the UAG case and I love it. Now I need to find a decent holster for it.

https://urbanarmorgear.com/collections/case/products/case-for-galaxy-note-5

I'm using The Skinth Catch-All to carry my Note 5 UAG, PLUS a 1000 lumen flashing, spare 18650 battery, Plantronics Voyager Legend bluetooth headset and charging case, Letherman Charge TTI, spare bits for the Leatherman, 2 sets of keys on carabiners, Key FOB for my truck and pens. The Skinth has carried every phone I've owned in the last 4 years and love it more every day.

Chris Williams8

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
I have the oem clear gold case for my Note 5. Protects the corners of my phone while still letting the beauty of the Note 5 show through. Couldn't be happier!

TeknoBlast

May 20, 2016
Visit site
I also have the UAG case and love it. It adds great proection and doesnt add bulk to it. I even had one for my work phone and Surface Pro 3. Never again will I cheap out on a phone case.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Just received the Samsung wallet case in the mail today. So far I really like it. It only holds one card, but that's all I needed. Got it from Amazon You $4.50. best $4. 50 I have spent in a while. No complaints here.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Although the flip cover is really nice I'm concerned about the level of protection. The phone is held in by plastic tabs. Not sure if it will hold the phone in if dropped. Anyone drop theirs with the wallet flip case?

darkhorse321

May 24, 2016
Visit site
I know some folio cases are a full plastic fit and others are just the edges. But I've read reviews of people who have dropped them and they held well. Same for the tempered glass screen protector.

calicocat2010

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
I just received my Verus [Damda Slide][Red] - [Wallet Card Slot][Heavy Duty Protection] For Samsung Note 5. It holds up to 3 cards: my DL, insurance card and a credit card. Plus, I have read it works with a wireless charger, however I can't test it because the day I received my Verus , the wireless charging stand I use no longer works. It's either the adapter cord or the stand itself. So, I'll have probably have to buy a new stand if it's not just the adapter.

engrpao

Jun 21, 2016
Visit site
Which would be the overall better choice, Ringke Fusion Clear or Spigen Ultra Hybrid Clear? Better fit? Materials used? Design? Your overall personal impressions please.
Ringke
39d850a4bccf6829b57a736eb8324420.jpg

Spigen
f565f154b375b06bbc8840d3b4a47167.jpg

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon