Note 5 - Official Specs and First Hands On

bigjunior45

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
WTF would Samsung not include a 128GB option. This could be the deal breaker for me. I'm ok with a non removable battery and no SD slot but no 128GB option is laughable.

AdamHLG

Trusted Member
Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
RAW image capable for you photogs out there! This will be a top feature for some (me!)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
To be honest nothing made me go "Oh wow!". Samsung pay is the only thing that is remotely cool.

I will be snagging a Moto X Pure. I haven't tried Pure Android yet so I think I will give it a go :).

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
To be honest nothing made me go "Oh wow!". Samsung pay is the only thing that is remotely cool.

I will be snagging a Moto X Pure. I haven't tried Pure Android yet so I think I will give it a go :).
Samsung Pay will be on the Note 4, 3, and S5 and S6. Not missing much. Nothing made me want to consider giving up my Note 4.

Sent from my GNOTE4 using Tapatalk

Huggie87

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I am not excited about the note 5 at all im actually kind of disappointed I guess I will keep my note 4 might get the moto x pure just to have something else to play with

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
With the official news now out, I'll be waiting for battery life reviews as I expected I would, as well as waiting for Moto X Pure reviews. The fact that my LG G2 had a sudden hardware failure on Monday and Asurian replaced it with a G4 (came in the mail yesterday) for a $100 deductible also changes the game a bit for me. Having a 2015 flagship in my pocket helps make sure I stay patient heh, even though it's not the device at the top of my list anymore.

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 + S6 Edge Plus impressions from the Unpacked keynote!

These phones look like garbage,

But it's glass and glass on a bigger device you carry around is really cool! Of course, you need to leave the case off of it for people to see, or buy one of those translucent thinny cases that do not really protect it much. Initial impressions do not seem to be as hyperbolic as I thought they might be. In forums or media.

calicocat2010

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
"Current customers on AT&T Next can get at least a $200 trade in value for a Galaxy Note 5 or Galaxy S6 edge+, either as an instant credit or promotion card." Source AC.

Well, I checked my eligibility for my Note 3 and I could get a Note 5 for a very good low price, if I traded in my Note 3.
Hmm, wait a minute. IF I get the note 5, I'll have my s-pen. Even though, there really is no SD Card Slot, or Removable battery, I can still use my Note 3 for the battery purposes (For emergency).

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
"Current customers on AT&T Next can get at least a $200 trade in value for a Galaxy Note 5 or Galaxy S6 edge+, either as an instant credit or promotion card." Source AC.

Well, I checked my eligibility for my Note 3 and I could get a Note 5 for a very good low price, if I traded in my Note 3.
Hmm, wait a minute. IF I get the note 5, I'll have my s-pen. Even though, there really is no SD Card Slot, or Removable battery, I can still use my Note 3 for the battery purposes.

I would totally grab the instant if it was me.

scribe4food

May 17, 2010
Visit site
First time I don't feel excited about the next iteration of the Note line up. I'll be holding off on purchasing this, and will see if the rumors about the G4 Pro are true.

Posted via the Android Central App

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
With the official news now out, I'll be waiting for battery life reviews as I expected I would, as well as waiting for Moto X Pure reviews. The fact that my LG G2 had a sudden hardware failure on Monday and Asurian replaced it with a G4 (came in the mail yesterday) for a $100 deductible also changes the game a bit for me. Having a 2015 flagship in my pocket helps make sure I stay patient heh, even though it's not the device at the top of my list anymore.

G4 is a good device :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1