02-12-2016 07:33 AM
556 ... 1213141516 ...
tools
    Verizon Note 5 Black 64GB
    T-Mobile Note 5 White 64GB
    On FedEx and UPS truck out for delivery today. How has everyone's experience been so far using the Note 5? How's the battery life?

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-19-2015 09:51 AM
    I hate Fedex as well... Ive never had a problem with UPS.
    08-19-2015 09:59 AM
    So far so good. Haven't really played around with a lot of features yet. Still setting it up how I like it. The first thing I did was switch keyboards and changed the font! I cannot stand the default font

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
    08-19-2015 10:00 AM
    I got mine yesterday. I am being super careful though as my screen protector arrives today and my case tomorrow! Ive never used a phone without a case or screen protector, but no stores have them in stock yet so i had to order online. This will prob be my last Verizon phone, i love Verizons coverage ive had verizon since 2006, but the fact that they take away so many features... i played with an AT&T Note 5 and i love the set up of the menu and they have so many more features on theirs.
    08-19-2015 10:05 AM
    Yeah my case is arriving today. I've yet to order a screen protector, which I'm looking for now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
    08-19-2015 10:06 AM
    I got mine yesterday. I am being super careful though as my screen protector arrives today and my case tomorrow! Ive never used a phone without a case or screen protector, but no stores have them in stock yet so i had to order online. This will prob be my last Verizon phone, i love Verizons coverage ive had verizon since 2006, but the fact that they take away so many features... i played with an ATT Note 5 and i love the set up of the menu and they have so many more features on theirs.
    08-19-2015 10:06 AM
    I am having issues trying to order on verizon's website... it is pissing me off. Maybe I will just pick it up at bestbuy on Friday...LOL
    08-19-2015 10:23 AM
    It's here! Gotta order a case via Amazon Prime. I don't do screen protectors anymore though.

Attached Thumbnails "I've ordered my Galaxy Note 5" (Order & Shipping Discussion)-45729.jpg ย 
    08-19-2015 10:40 AM
    Just got the tracking emails from UPS. First one said thursday, but they sent a followup one that says Friday
    Mine is out for delivery right now (Wednesday)!
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    08-19-2015 11:03 AM
    Got mine this morning. Shipped from Verizon in Memphis.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    08-19-2015 11:15 AM
    I got mine yesterday. I am being super careful though as my screen protector arrives today and my case tomorrow! Ive never used a phone without a case or screen protector, but no stores have them in stock yet so i had to order online. This will prob be my last Verizon phone, i love Verizons coverage ive had verizon since 2006, but the fact that they take away so many features... i played with an ATT Note 5 and i love the set up of the menu and they have so many more features on theirs.
    What features does the AT&T version have the Verizon one doesn't?
    ProudArian likes this.
    08-19-2015 11:19 AM
    ordered mine today from T Mobile..will have it tomorrow...the Note 4 has been my boo for the last year, hoping the 5 will be the next mistress lol
    08-19-2015 11:33 AM
    It's here! Gotta order a case via Amazon Prime. I don't do screen protectors anymore though.

Since they started using higher quality screen glass I haven't had the urge to use screen protectors. I might do a tempered glass on the Note 5, but otherwise I like my very naked Note Edge.
    bojackr1 likes this.
    08-19-2015 11:44 AM
    I got mine from FedEx 15 minutes ago and I'm setting it up!
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    08-19-2015 11:59 AM
    This sucks!!!! I pre-ordered mine on Verizon last Thursday around 1 p.m. I still haven't received a tracking number. I called Verizon today, all the rep could say that it's being processed. I have a feeling I won't receive mine for a while.......
    turbo4dr likes this.
    08-19-2015 12:08 PM
    Still no love from Bestbuy yet :-( (pre-ordered last Sat). I fear BB may be standing by their Fri release date...grrrrrr.
    ladyc0524 and Delirious D like this.
    08-19-2015 12:15 PM
    Still no love from Bestbuy yet :-( (pre-ordered last Sat). I fear BB may be standing by their Fri release date...grrrrrr.
    I'm really hoping they do an earlier release as well. I didn't preorder though, just plan on going there first thing on Friday.
    08-19-2015 12:48 PM
    Wife just Called it just got delivered, May have to take off a little early today
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    08-19-2015 01:14 PM
    So... I need the opinions/etc of the folks on here...

I was going to pre-order myself to my house last Saturday, but saw the signature confirmation needed/etc and didn't want to work from home at all this week, so I called a Wireless Zone (authorized Verizon reseller or whatever) and asked a couple questions and told them my thoughts.

He quickly said "we can prepare order it for you to ship here and we'll call you when it gets here" so I'm like "cool - sounds good thanks" and he out my order in.

The next day I got a shipping email from Verizon corporate. So I kept watching the tracking and saw it was delivered to the store today. So I walk in happily and told them I saw it was delivered and I was here to pick it up.

They looked at me like I was crazy. The same guy I talked to was there and was like "no I can't give it to you - Samsung will sue us!" and then checked his computer and confirmed "nope release day isn't until the 21st, we can't give it to you until then".

I told them most people who pre-ordered already have their devices and that I could have ore ordered myself and would have it but you talked me into it/etc. They said they could cancel and I could make my own order, but it's frigging Wednesday now...

I'm SO ANGRY! I explained that they're just an intermediary between me and corporate and the dang box has my name on it...

Am I right or are they right?????? Someone make me feel better... I was anticipating getting it 'today' since Sunday after I got the shipping notification (from corporate) to my own email.

As I walked out the door, I looked back again and said "that box has my name on it"....

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    08-19-2015 01:24 PM
    ordered mine today from T Mobile..will have it tomorrow...the Note 4 has been my boo for the last year, hoping the 5 will be the next mistress lol
    I am the same way about my Note 4. My new TMobile black 64gb arrived at 2p today, being charged now. I must say, kudos to TMobile for such a lightening speed FREE delivery. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
    Attached Thumbnails "I've ordered my Galaxy Note 5" (Order & Shipping Discussion)-1440009050107.jpg ย 
    08-19-2015 01:31 PM
    So... I need the opinions/etc of the folks on here...

I was going to pre-order myself to my house last Saturday, but saw the signature confirmation needed/etc and didn't want to work from home at all this week, so I called a Wireless Zone (authorized Verizon reseller or whatever) and asked a couple questions and told them my thoughts.

He quickly said "we can prepare order it for you to ship here and we'll call you when it gets here" so I'm like "cool - sounds good thanks" and he out my order in.

The next day I got a shipping email from Verizon corporate. So I kept watching the tracking and saw it was delivered to the store today. So I walk in happily and told them I saw it was delivered and I was here to pick it up.

They looked at me like I was crazy. The same guy I talked to was there and was like "no I can't give it to you - Samsung will sue us!" and then checked his computer and confirmed "nope release day isn't until the 21st, we can't give it to you until then".

I told them most people who pre-ordered already have their devices and that I could have ore ordered myself and would have it but you talked me into it/etc. They said they could cancel and I could make my own order, but it's frigging Wednesday now...

I'm SO ANGRY! I explained that they're just an intermediary between me and corporate and the dang box has my name on it...

Am I right or are they right?????? Someone make me feel better... I was anticipating getting it 'today' since Sunday after I got the shipping notification (from corporate) to my own email.

As I walked out the door, I looked back again and said "that box has my name on it"....

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    I agree with you, I don't see a reason why they can't release it to you today, especially when you spoke to the same guy who did your order. Sorry to hear.
    stanleybb50 likes this.
    08-19-2015 01:40 PM
    Sounds Like Typical Verizon BS !!!!!!! I have had so Many BS issues with them I ask myself WHY I stay with them,one of these days Ill jet, anyways it is pretty clear that EVERYONE is getting them early, I would call Corporate and see if someone can tell the *** Clowns at the Store to Give you YOUR phone .
    stanleybb50 likes this.
    08-19-2015 02:01 PM
    Ordered yesterday around 1100 from T-Mobile and received it around 1pm today!!

Thats how its done T-Mobile!!
    08-19-2015 02:07 PM
    I have the same feeling. Pre-ordered on 8/13 and still shows processing. I was hoping that since I'm having it shipped, that would be here by 8/21.
    08-19-2015 02:10 PM
    Just receive my email, eta 8/21 I order on 8/19 a black 64gb on VZW.
    08-19-2015 02:24 PM
556 ... 1213141516 ...