"I've ordered my Galaxy Note 5" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
I am typing on mine now!! Probably won't get much work done today. I feel a cold coming on.. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

kcodya

May 22, 2011
Visit site
Got mine yesterday afternoon, AT&T 64GB black. Haven't dived into it hardcore yet because I'm paranoid about dropping it until my case gets here tomorrow:confused:.

Aug 17, 2015
Visit site
Verizon Note 5 Black 64GB
T-Mobile Note 5 White 64GB
On FedEx and UPS truck out for delivery today. How has everyone's experience been so far using the Note 5? How's the battery life?

Posted via the Android Central App

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
So far so good. Haven't really played around with a lot of features yet. Still setting it up how I like it. The first thing I did was switch keyboards and changed the font! I cannot stand the default font

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
I got mine yesterday. I am being super careful though as my screen protector arrives today and my case tomorrow! Ive never used a phone without a case or screen protector, but no stores have them in stock yet so i had to order online. This will prob be my last Verizon phone, i love Verizons coverage ive had verizon since 2006, but the fact that they take away so many features... i played with an AT&T Note 5 and i love the set up of the menu and they have so many more features on theirs.

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
Yeah my case is arriving today. I've yet to order a screen protector, which I'm looking for now

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
I got mine yesterday. I am being super careful though as my screen protector arrives today and my case tomorrow! Ive never used a phone without a case or screen protector, but no stores have them in stock yet so i had to order online. This will prob be my last Verizon phone, i love Verizons coverage ive had verizon since 2006, but the fact that they take away so many features... i played with an ATT Note 5 and i love the set up of the menu and they have so many more features on theirs.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I am having issues trying to order on verizon's website... it is pissing me off. Maybe I will just pick it up at bestbuy on Friday...LOL

bojackr1

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
It's here! Gotta order a case via Amazon Prime. I don't do screen protectors anymore though.

Attachments

• 45729.jpg
    45729.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 26

MedicD

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
I got mine yesterday. I am being super careful though as my screen protector arrives today and my case tomorrow! Ive never used a phone without a case or screen protector, but no stores have them in stock yet so i had to order online. This will prob be my last Verizon phone, i love Verizons coverage ive had verizon since 2006, but the fact that they take away so many features... i played with an ATT Note 5 and i love the set up of the menu and they have so many more features on theirs.

What features does the AT&T version have the Verizon one doesn't?

Chino32

May 6, 2013
Visit site
ordered mine today from T Mobile..will have it tomorrow...the Note 4 has been my boo for the last year, hoping the 5 will be the next mistress lol

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
It's here! Gotta order a case via Amazon Prime. I don't do screen protectors anymore though.

Since they started using higher quality screen glass I haven't had the urge to use screen protectors. I might do a tempered glass on the Note 5, but otherwise I like my very naked Note Edge.

shadrickjm

Aug 19, 2015
Visit site
This sucks!!!! I pre-ordered mine on Verizon last Thursday around 1 p.m. I still haven't received a tracking number. I called Verizon today, all the rep could say that it's being processed. I have a feeling I won't receive mine for a while.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith