"I've ordered my Galaxy Note 5" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
Same here. Been trying for forever. Now trying the phone.

Also, earlier today, one line was eligible for an upgrade(has been for a few months) and now it shows 2-2016. What the heck?!

I called verizon as I was getting so frustrated they told me they had a system update. I finally just pre ordered mine at 10 p.m. of course no white 64gb! I had to settle for black.

BarryH_GEG

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
Stock will NOT be an issue I hate to tell you.

It depends. The only country's getting the Note5 this month are Korea and the U.S. so obviously there's some type of production limitation. The phone was pushed up a month so maybe the factory hasn't ramped. Then there's the issue of 32GB vs. 64GB with the latter probably being lesser in inventory but without expandable storage probably more in demand. So availability is a combination of supply and demand.

yoshi351

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
ATT
Black
32 gb

Porting my number over and trading a smartphone will net me $300. Plus if I swap to direct TV that's another $300 plus they are going to credit me the sales tax since its tax free weekend this weekend in Massachusetts and they are giving me some free accessories and removing that $15 fee that came with next plan. :D

Posted via the Android Central App

verks

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Mine shipped today too. I was surprised. I wasn't going to order but I've had every Note and wanted to try it. If the battery doesn't hold up I'll return it. I sure hope it does.

P.S. Sorry mods for creating an extra thread. Damn Tapatalk and the collapsed stickies. I should've know this thread already existed.

Sent from one of my many phones using Tapatalk

Jay Sacks

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Bestbuy has a pre-order price of $749.99 for the 64gb. Im pretty sure thats a mistake on their end as the price of the 64gb on verizon is $792.00
I say it's worth to save the extra $ and get a free wireless charger.
Hopefully, Bestbuy doesn't catch their mistake.
So if you were at the store and they accidentally gave you an extra $50 in change, would you keep it?
Almeuit, I've noticed since being here that you are always on top of everything!

Samsung Galaxy S6 - Black - 32GB
ZAGG Tempered Glass
Spigen Ultra Hybrid

I saw the free wireless charger through Best Buy after I already placed my purchase through Verizon. The only reason I didn't cancel is last year when the Note 4 was released, there was a huge issue with Best Buy and other places not having any stock in store, but ordering online through Verizon people had no issues. I really don't think that will be an issue this time, but I will try to find a good wireless charger somewhere.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

wvtarheel

Jul 22, 2015
Visit site
Mine did end up shipping today - FedEx overnight tracking number and all. Way to go AT&T.

Edit: I just got my confirmation from AT&T, and it lists the expected shipping date for the device as 8/19-8/21. If something shipped to you today, it may have been an accessory. My order lists a separate ship date for the device.

Last edited:

wvtarheel

Jul 22, 2015
Visit site
Well obviously AT&T is putting a ship date of 18-20 on their site, but shipping them as they go. Good plan, it doesn't get hopes up for anyone to get it early...