"I've ordered my Galaxy Note 5" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

dridas

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
Just got my tracking number from Verizon. 64GB Black Note5. Says it won't be delivered until Tuesday, which I find to be odd, since it's pickup location is only 183 miles from me. Either way, I'll make sure I fill out a door tag, since it says that an indirect signature is required.

JoshDunc

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
This thread should be called "I've wasted my money on a note 5"

Posted via the Android Central App
Why? Because you don't like it? That's your given right but just because you don't like it doesn't mean someone else should not like it. I think the Note 5 is a great looking device with a powerful performance so far. Plus, it's there money. If it makes them happy then that is all that matters.

Samsung Galaxy S6 - Black - 32GB
ZAGG Tempered Glass
AT&T

tpags

May 1, 2011
Visit site
Pre ordered online Friday morning from VZW, received tracking number today and it is due to arrive Tuesday the 18th via USPS! Was not expecting that.

sfla99

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm dying here lol.

AT&T 32gb Black Sapphire.

I preordered from BB so I will,get the free charger, I also,have 100 gc from a G4 purchase, about $30 in rewards and also have a 10% off in August certificate due to my Birthday being in August so the purchase price is like $530' for me, I am super excited.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
T-Mobile isn't doing pre-orders and I'm now 99.9% I'm going with the N5.

64 gb
T-Mobile
White because I don't like dark phones the TM didn't branch out on colors.

Jaymil

Neutronbomb
Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Wierd... I perordered mine on the phone with verizon right at 3pm EST on Friday right when the preorders went live.. Mine hasn't shipped yet and no estimated date.

Misti Smith

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
Re: "I've ordered my Galaxy Note 5" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

64GB - Black - Verizon

Shipping said start on 8/21 hopefully it goes out earlier.

Very excited about getting my first Note!!!

I got my Verizon Notice of shipment today.. Should have it by Tuesday ☺☺☺

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
I pre-ordered mine from best buy, I got a 32 gig black, but I really wanted the 64 gig but they were sold out. Do you think that I can upgrade the day they come out to a 64 if there are any available?

work:G.S.6 edge play: G.S. Note 4
Galaxy Tab S 8.4
Galaxy Gear S & Gear 1 (tizen)
Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Galaxy Gear Circle & Level speaker box

htran35

Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
I pre-ordered mine from best buy, I got a 32 gig black, but I really wanted the 64 gig but they were sold out. Do you think that I can upgrade the day they come out to a 64 if there are any available?

I work at Best Buy and I do not see a problem with you exchanging it for a different model if it is available. My store ordered a bunch of extra Note 5 just in case of this problem.

Peyton Kirkpatrick

Aug 16, 2015
Visit site
64gb, Black, Verizon
i originally wanted wgite but verizon only had 32gb in white. verizon on longer offers contracts so for 3gb of data and unlimited talk and text, the monthly payment of the device for $33 and the best protection plan that offers next day replacement for any theft and damages including water damage for $11 a month (does anyone know how much the deductable is?) total monthly bill is at $109. i placed order on the 16th eta is the 21st. the day after my birthday so this it's m gift to my self.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site

work:G.S.6 edge play: G.S. Note 4
Galaxy Tab S 8.4
Galaxy Gear S & Gear 1 (tizen)
Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Galaxy Gear Circle & Level speaker box

Upgrade? You can return it, but if you open it, you probably will pay a restocking fee.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy