"I've ordered my Galaxy Note 5" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Re: "I've ordered my Galaxy Note 5" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

64gb, Black, Verizon
i originally wanted wgite but verizon only had 32gb in white. verizon on longer offers contracts so for 3gb of data and unlimited talk and text, the monthly payment of the device for $33 and the best protection plan that offers next day replacement for any theft and damages including water damage for $11 a month (does anyone know how much the deductable is?) total monthly bill is at $109. i placed order on the 16th eta is the 21st. the day after my birthday so this it's m gift to my self.

Posted via the Android Central App

What I've noticed is the newest phone deductible is $200 usually. But once the phone has been around for awhile it goes down. Mine is currently $150 on the Note Edge.

Once the phone is connected to your line all you have to do is pop into phoneclaim.com and check your deductible for sure. I thought for the longest time, and was backed up by Verizon, that my deductible was $200 but found out it was $150 when my Note 3 got stolen using that site.

Edit: My Note Edge IS $199. I'm a ding dong. I was really invested in the one time I used my deductible lol. But when it started my Note 3 was $199, went down to $149.

epresnell1

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Hello! This thread can be used to discuss pre-orders & shipping information :).

Please try to include the below information if possible!

• Size?
  • Color?
  • Carrier?

64 GB
Sapphire black
AT&T
I ordered my note 5 on Friday evening,08/14 and got the email saying it was shipped and would arrive on Tuesday 04/18.

spridell

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
T-Mobile isn't doing pre-orders and I'm now 99.9% I'm going with the N5.

64 gb
T-Mobile
White because I don't like dark phones the TM didn't branch out on colors.

Have we confirmed this with T-mobile?
So they will just put it on their website on Friday?

I can't remember when the last time T-mo didn't have a pre-order for a major release phone

Rosesrread1

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
The only thing I'm concerned about with Verizon not getting the white note 5 in 64gb, only black will have it - is that it leaves me no choice but to get the black - which ive seen shows fingerprints the worst of all. I guess it has to be in case either way...

dridas

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
How long after a new phone does Samsung offer a protection plan for it?

Samsung's Mobile Elite Protection Plan is $129 upfront, up to 3 claims in 2 years, and a $95 deductible. I think it's a better deal that Asurion through my provider, just not sure how long it will take Samsung to update their website to offer the protection. Anybody know?

Daaku Singh

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
32GB
White
Sprint

Preordered at my local BestBuy. They didn't mention the free charger but it's just a pre-order right now. I guess I'll bring that up once the phone is available for pickup.

Already got a iPhone6 Plus from work and the Note5 is an upgrade off my aging Note2 (personal).

Will get the best of both worlds, I guess.

BB instore pickup is next Fri (what they told me) but may happen sooner if store receives the hardware by Tue/Wed.

lightiv

Aug 16, 2015
Visit site
Black Sapphire 32GB - Sprint

I just pre-ordered at my local BestBuy also and got to play around with the Note 5. I thought it was interesting that they do not know the price we will be paying when the phone arrives. I cannot think it would be more than the online price. I will pay for the 2yr contract price of $249.99.

The first young lady I spoke to did mention the wireless charger and $200 cash back and also it is in the Sunday paper BestBuy flyer. They did say that a working iPhone 3 will work for the $200 gift card so I am very happy with that.

They also said it would be available next Friday but it would be nice if what they said to you about Tuesday/Wednesday comes true.

bojackr1

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Sprint
Sapphire Black
32GB

I pre - ordered directly from Sprint today (8/16). Let's see when they ship. Going to Miami for the weekend next weekend and I'm hoping I get it before then.

This'll replace my Nexus 6 as my daily. I love my Nexus but I miss a great camera and getting calls while on WiFi

soldier45

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
Its looks like navy blue in the light, checked one out in ATT store on display. Had no idea they were calling that black. Upgrading my Note 4 in white to the Note 5 in black in store on Friday( looks navy blue when light hits it) 64gb. AT&T.

Aug 17, 2015
Visit site
Size? 64GB
Color? Black
Carrier? Verizon

I paid for it outright on Thursday. Then I received an email from Verizon's fraud department so I got that cleared, then Capital One's fraud department emailed me of suspicious activity - got that cleared as well. I still have the pre-order number in my order history on Verizon's website but they have not charged my card and when I check the pre-order number I get:

We do not have a record of order number XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. Please verify the order number and try again. For additional assistance, please contact us.

I called them today and they said everything was still a go for my order, I am wondering when they will charge me. I've read that other Verizon customers have been charged.

Ray Shaffer

Jul 27, 2015
Visit site
I ordered mime today from Verizon white 32gb cause the 64 wasn't available and they said it will hopefully ship before the 21st I hope mine comes early like others on big red

Aug 17, 2015
Visit site
Welp, looks like Capital One blocked the charge so had to re-order it. Black 64GB on Verizon. The confirmation read that it'll ship by the 21st, hopefully will get it soon. Haven't been charged for it yet but I had the CapOne rep on the line and he said he could "see the charge" but I can't see it. Hmmmmm

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781