"I've ordered my Galaxy Note 5" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Sammuel1973

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
That's if you buy as a new customer. If you upgrade through JUMP, you see what I have above.
Well, I have been a TMobile customer since 2007, but I didn't do the Jump program like you. I paid $99 downpayment, then the remaining balance spread in 24 months (EIP program ). Whatever program you choose or whether you are a new/old customer, shipping should be free as advertised on the homepage. I would call TMobile to waive it if they did charge you for it.

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Speaking of patience im losing mine with bestbuy. And not because i have to wait but because this the 2nd call ive made to them even before ordering the phone and the sales associate on the phone is COMPLETELY clueless...
Im sorry but how do you work at an electronics store and not know the promotions or what the SAMSUNG NOTE 5 is when theirs a billion signs advertising it in the store. Smh.

Posted via the Android Central App

geekaren

Dec 13, 2009
Visit site
I am not a new customer ordered this morning and got FREE overnight shipping. I did pay for the phone outright though.
Were you able to pay outright via tmobile.com or did you call into telesales?

I, too, am an existing T-Mobile customer and want to pay full price. However, I can't find a way to do that on the web, and the phone reps I talked to insisted Note 5 isn't available for purchase today.

Edited: My error was not signing into my account first. Existing Tmobile customers can buy a phone outright (on the web) by signing into their my.tmobile account. I just did so, and my Note 5 is on its way... should arrive tomorrow. :)

Last edited:

FrogVomit

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
How did you get free overnight shipping? Did you order online? im planning on upgrading using jump.

Yeah, I ordered online. No Jump, but I did go with the payment plan, since there's no interest. All 3 shipping options were free. When I first clicked on 1-day shipping, it gave me the same arrival date as 3-day shipping, but when I clicked a second time, it changed to 8/19. No tracking number yet :-(

lsmith9523

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
I agree 100%... I am a long time T-Mobile customer as well and not registered with the JUMP program. I placed my online order first thing this morning and was given free, overnight shipping. I just received my text that my order has been processed and delivery date is set for tomorrow.

Well, I have been a TMobile customer since 2007, but I didn't do the Jump program like you. I paid $99 downpayment, then the remaining balance spread in 24 months (EIP program ). Whatever program you choose or whether you are a new/old customer, shipping should be free as advertised on the homepage. I would call TMobile to waive it if they did charge you for it.

AllPhones

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Ok...Howdy! Folks!

I have finally received the note 5 yesterday and I've been comparing my N4 to the N5. Man....it runs much smoother on the N5. It feels thin, looks better, but is a fingerprint magnet. On my N4 is a 32GB w/ expandable 32GB card, but I never even came close to using up the memory because of the cloud storage method so, I ordered the 32GB black N5. Using Sidesync is really easy and nice to use when transferring files. The speaker is finally much better on the N5 (sucks on the N4). Just when I thought the S-Pen couldn't get any better. It is actually better and I really like the click quick pull-out for note taking on the black screen and auto-save (NICE!).

note4and5.jpg

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1