"I've ordered my Galaxy Note 5" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Re: "I've ordered my Galaxy Note 5" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Hey D,

I get that same email too, but when I go online to look at the order it says ready for pick up on the Best Buy site.
Hmm i cant seem to check status online says wrong order number. Did you do online too? I have to go return a bluray later guess I'll find out.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

SyenceLabb

Aug 20, 2015
Visit site
Cannot believe the turnaround from At&t. Ordered at 12:30pm on Tuesday, received it by 9:30am on Wednesday (paid the $15 overnight charge of course). When I ordered it said it wouldn't ship until the 21st at the earliest and the 25th at the latest. Well that wasn't the case.

This thing is fantastic. I like the form factor of it much better than the S6 I was using previously. I guess I just like bigger phones.

Just ordered the black sapphire 32gb from ATT this morning and my expected shipment date isn't until the 25th. How long did it take before you were notified it was shipping early?

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site

Yea I log in to bestbuy.com and click on my orders

2a41e5717f281aa19b9035ead58d2de3.jpg

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site

I am trying to be optimistic.... but I doubt we will be able to get it today. I just don't want to get mad and throw a tantrum when I cant get it early...lol

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site

Yea, I want to go a try, but I don't want to waste 25-30 minutes just driving to be turned down...LOL

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

Yea, I want to go a try, but I don't want to waste 25-30 minutes just driving to be turned down...LOL
I know what you. And almost freaking impossible to get a hold of mobile department over the phone..

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

giper54

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site
Best Buy Pre Order can you pick up today 8/20? Text from Best Buy says yes

The web site and a text from Best Buy says that my Note 5 is ready. Anyone else have this or have they picked up there note 5 yet from Best Buy?

Bowhunter

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Re: Best Buy Pre Order can you pick up today 8/20? Text from Best Buy says yes

Mine says ready to pick up on 21st

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

AQPerry

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site

My email says the 21st, give it a shot though YMMV and they may just give it to you today depending on how lenient your Best Buy is and if Best Buy has has it so that the phone won't ring up in the system until tomorrow.

pgood4

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site

Mine says the 21st as well, but never hurts to try.

hychenj

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site

I got the email saying it was ready to be picked up with todays date on it. Drove down there and they told me I would have to come back tomorrow.

anon(67796)

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I placed on order through AT&T premier site and my status still shows processing. I went for the Black 64GB. A few posts back I read where the white 64GB was on backorder, I hope that isn't the case with 64GB period with AT&T. Anyone else going through this or have spoke with AT&T?

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
I placed on order through AT&T premier site and my status still shows processing. I went for the Black 64GB. A few posts back I read where the white 64GB was on backorder, I hope that isn't the case with 64GB period with AT&T. Anyone else going through this or have spoke with AT&T?
When did you order? I ordered mine last Thursday evening and received it two days ago. Same color and size

anon(67796)

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
When did you order? I ordered mine last Thursday evening and received it two days ago. Same color and size

I just ordered mine this morning so I am not sure. They could be on backorder. I am going to give them a call here in a few because I paid for next day but if its on backorder then something needs to be done because nowhere on their site it says if its on backorder or not.

pgood4

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site

I just called my local store and they said they've received them in today, but they won't be available for pickup until tomorrow at 10AM.

stanleybb50

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site

Thank you all for the Best Buy reco. I'll be getting that free standard (non fast) wireless Samsung charger when I pick up my pre-order tomorrow or Saturday (whenever my wife will allow me with our busy weekend...)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk