"I've ordered my Galaxy Note 5" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site
Just ordered my Galaxy Note 5 (Gold Platinum) 32GB unlocked on expansy usa 779.00 all of the good deals were sold out on eBay for this color it shipped already be here on Tuesday. Now question can I delete samsung bloat it has been a min since I have used a phone that wasn't a nexus 6 or iPhone 6plus any advice is well appreciated.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
T Mobile screwed up my order

I ordered the note 5 online on Tuesday and selected free next day shipping. However, TMO messed up and put ground delivery. I tried to cancel the order so I could do a store pick up for today. TMO said they couldn't do that. Now I'm stuck waiting until the 25th. I'm jealous that a lot of people already got theirs.

TJohnsonmp01

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
Re: T Mobile screwed up my order

YAY they delivered my NEW Note 5 while I was at physical therapy! I am happily and eagerly setting it up now! Hope yall are enjoying it as well.

manni1to

May 13, 2013
Visit site
got my new Note 5 :)

Switched from an iPhone 6plus.
Originally had an iPhone when the s6 came out and switched to the s6 because it was gorgeous. Couldn't handle the standby issues so went back to Apple. Now that the note 5 is out and it is so gorgeous I had to switch again. Hoping to have better luck this time.

For people that say the iPhone is smooth and efficient - that is true - sometimes.

My last iPhone was so laggy and the browser would crash consistently.

Anyway - hoping to love the note !!

Posted via the Android Central App

bigjunior45

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
Ordered a 64GB Black Saphirre from Verizon but they didn't have them in stock. Had to pay off my iPhone 6+ $596 but Verizon is going to buy my phone for $465 when I get my Note in. Will get it on Tusday or Wednesday......playing the waiting game now.

barry99705

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
Well that was a big freaking waste of time! BB can only upgrade to At$t next accounts. That would kill my unlimited data plan. Would have been nice of them to tell me that four days ago. I would have preordered with att.

mayconvert

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I just got my Note 5. was at the AT&T store at 8:45 waiting for open.
Got White, 64GB
Such a killer device. Fast, really really fast.
Touchwiz is awesome. (used to HATE touchwiz with a passion)

Battery life seem VERY good. Let the haters hate. They are missing out on a killer, high quality, awesome machine.
LOVE IT.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Well battery today hasn't been great.... But first day is what it is. I have some work apps that eat battery so I am not expecting much.

Sent from my P01M using Tapatalk

TheMatrix31

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I knew I should have just pre-ordered.

Went into my local Sprint to get a 64gb black and they were out of them. Guy took my number and said he'd call when they get them in. Hopefully they get some before the trade-in offer expires.

I'm on the fence about the 32gb. my M7 is 32 now and still have about 8gb free after 2 years of having it. I'm not much of a stored media on my phone type of person but I don't want to get to a point where I have to start deleting stuff just to get things to work properly or install.

I guess I have to wait for the 64 just to have peace of mind.

lightiv

Aug 16, 2015
Visit site
Ok, I just got back from BestBuy. I called early afternoon because I had not received my e-mail and they told me that they did not have the phone. I went 2 to 3 hours before closing and low and behold my phone was there. I think they was just pacing the number of people they were dealing with and I would have gotten the e-mail tomorrow. The sale person was working a 14 hour shift. She was awesome!

I went in and they had me wait about 15 minutes and they got some information while I was waiting. The lady called me over and asked how I was buying the phone. I told her 2yr contract price and I am with Sprint. She said thanks. I put my iPhone 3gs on the table along with my $50 deposit gift card. She processed the phone and without question processed the $200 gift card. They were out of the wireless charger and she said 10 are coming in tomorrow so I will be there when they open.

So for my store you can get the $200 rebate without doing a lease or pay-over-time. She asked me if I wanted to use the $50 deposit card toward the purchase of the phone but not if I wanted to use the $200 rebate card. I assumed I could not use it but I should have asked since she had already given me the rebate card. Anyway I have a $200 gift card.

AQPerry

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
Picked up my GS6E+ from Best buy yesterday morning, there were about 6 people waiting for either the edge + or the note 5. The process went pretty smooth and I made sure they didn't touch my att grandfathered in unlimited data and 700 munites/unlimited text plan while putting the phone on the next 12 plan, I got the wireless charger (the old one) and also got the $200 credit for trading in my old $2 Nokia lumia 521 (old Tmobile prepaid phone) with no problem and they took the $56 in taxes out of the $200 gift card and told me I can use the $50 preorder gift card for whatever I wanted. After that process I then went and traded in my old note 3 and an old HTC one x seperately for $180 at customer service, so all together I got my phone, the charger and almost $400 in best buy credit through the whole visit woohoo!

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC