"I've ordered my Galaxy Note 5" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

maj71303

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I've gotten a Note 5 DUOS SM-N9208 64GB Gold back a ways and it has been a fine device with fast updates. But I'm moving on now to the Nexus 6p and to swappa the note goes and where it ends up nobody knows. Should go fast as I'm offering cases and even a wireless charger with it.

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Thinking of doing the exact same thing...sell my gold 64 gig note 5 and buy a nexus 6p. Double minded though as note 5 has such a good camera

I've gotten a Note 5 DUOS SM-N9208 64GB Gold back a ways and it has been a fine device with fast updates. But I'm moving on now to the Nexus 6p and to swappa the note goes and where it ends up nobody knows. Should go fast as I'm offering cases and even a wireless charger with it.

bad choice Nexus 6P Is cheap breaks easily:

cesj

Dec 4, 2015
Visit site
you should check if the apps you use require the 3 button overflow menu key before buying a Samsung galaxy Note 5

appears to be an ongoing problem created by Samsung

not a problem on HTC / Nexus

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
you should check if the apps you use require the 3 button overflow menu key before buying a Samsung galaxy Note 5

appears to be an ongoing problem created by Samsung

not a problem on HTC / Nexus

You're the only one reporting this problem? Maybe user error? What apps in particular?

ordivergens

Dec 9, 2015
Visit site
Well, my sm-n920c seems to have issues with one of the mics cutting out periodically, so I am sending that back to Amazon for a refund. Just bought a 64GB sm-n9208 Silver from ebay. Dual sim seems to be a handy thing to have.

dougdraws

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
Just signed up with T-Mobile and got the Note 5 32GB version on their "test drive" plan. Tracking says the phone will be here Monday. I got 20 days to play around with it see if I want to keep it. For some reason they're shipping the black sapphire, even though I told them I wanted the gold one. Oh well, no big deal. Can't wait to start checking out the phone.

dougdraws

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
After having my Note 5 for only a few days I realized something strange. Whenever I was on a call using my BT headset I could not turn mobile data on. Once the call was over and I hung up, then I could turn the mobile data on. I tried various fixes, including resetting the phone, but nothing changed. I spoke with T-Mobile at length about this issue and they could not figure it out, either. When I had the Galaxy S3 with Boost, I never had this problem.

This was very disappointing, because I really liked the Note 5. Also, after some inquiries to find a T-Mobile store close to me, I discovered that there used to be 2 T-Mobile stores in the town just north of me, but they had closed down because their coverage was so bad in that town. More research proved that T-Mobile's coverage wasn't the greatest in my area.

Thankfully I am on T-Mobile's test drive so I am returning the phone and going back to Boost.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21