I am planning to buy a new smartphone(andorid) i am a designer basically. i always loves entertainment and cool stuff... but i am stuck in 3 phones..s6,note5 and M9..please help me guys..your suggestions are valuable to me..
    08-14-2015 04:26 AM
    What are your needs?
    08-14-2015 10:04 AM
    I am planning to buy a new smartphone(andorid) i am a designer basically. i always loves entertainment and cool stuff... but i am stuck in 3 phones..s6,note5 and M9..please help me guys..your suggestions are valuable to me..
    Wait a couple weeks until people get some time with the Note 5. Then make a decision. We don't really know how it will perform.

Also like mentioned above let us know your needs and wants....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    The game designer likes this.
    08-14-2015 10:23 AM
    i m photofreak..so cam should be best.. display quality-no compromise.. more focused in entertainment and games more than other stuff... less heating problems due to my kind of use.. thats all.. should be the best
    Baby_Doc likes this.
    08-18-2015 07:15 AM
    This post is like those on YouTube. It's like they think we know what they want better than they do

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    08-19-2015 04:08 AM
    Look around the forums for those phones you listed, review the posts, do comparisons.

If you're a Game Designer, wouldn't you need the S-pen to draw up illustrations, or take notes on the fly?
    08-19-2015 07:12 AM
    i m photofreak..so cam should be best.. display quality-no compromise.. more focused in entertainment and games more than other stuff... less heating problems due to my kind of use.. thats all.. should be the best
    Go with the LG G4...arguably the best camera right now and sd card expansion and swappable batteries. Ergonomics are superb and the screen is beautiful to look at, leather back cover looks elegant and unique. Downsides: the UI needs to be refined a lot (I installed Nova Prime, so I have a smooth UI experience), issues with the touchscreen sensitivity, no wireless charging capability out of the box, no fast charging capability out of the box, no fingerprint scanner. I love the G4, easily the best Android phone I've owned.

Posted on my LG G4 via the Android Central App
    Jalopiejoe likes this.
    08-19-2015 09:01 AM
    This is completely subjective. I would suggest you go to the store and test them out yourself.

My gut reaction is to say get the S6 edge +. But there isn't anything scientific behind that.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-19-2015 09:19 AM
    M9 - Just forget it with that camera.
    S6 - Just forget it with that battery.
    Note 5 - Overcomes S6 battery issues with a little bigger battery buy also has a bigger screen to drive. But still improvement in battery over S6. Between S6 and Note 5, would personally choose Note 5.
    08-19-2015 09:37 AM
    Thats helpful reply..
    09-01-2015 02:09 AM
    Ya waiting for a little while may be worth it
    09-01-2015 02:10 AM
    Note 5 all the way on those 3 choices.

Heating is not a problem, sound quality is excellent and the sound effects are pretty cool. The screen and camera are the best you can get right now. I had the LG g4 and the Notes camera is to me better.
    The s-pen is nice and adds to the overall experience (as long as you don't have a brainfart and put it in backwards)

Battery life is excellent with minimal tweaking and a great deal better than the regular s6, and almost equals the s6 Active with it's larger battery.

Storage can be expanded using a micro usb reader so you can use up to the current limit of the SD cards that are available, and works fine for music video and file storage.

The improvements made to the Note 5 far outweigh not having a removable battery and SD card and the phone is just that much better than your other choices and IMHO better than anything else available right now.

Go somewhere and compare them side by side and see for yourself then you will have a better idea of which works best for your needs.

Good luck

Posted from my Galaxy Note 5
    reidcc and The game designer like this.
    09-01-2015 02:30 AM