White and black only with carriers in USA ??

gtg465x

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
With how often the news media in America discusses white vs black issues, they probably figured that's all we care about.

jmy7213

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Once ya put it in a case, ya can barely see the color anyways, unless you use one of those useless clear ones.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II

Phillip Pugh

Banned
Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Once ya put it in a case, ya can barely see the color anyways, unless you use one of those useless clear ones.

Useless clear case not sure what you mean by that been rocking one on my gs6 a Spigen since day 1 and it show off my gs6 edge 32 gold like k ow other . But saying all that sure would have been nice to at least include the gold one anyway got a white one on order

Posted via the Android Central App

jmy7213

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Useless clear case not sure what you mean by that been rocking one on my gs6 a Spigen since day 1 and it show off my gs6 edge 32 gold like k ow other . But saying all that sure would have been nice to at least include the gold one anyway got a white one on order

Id kill my phone in a clear spigen case in my line of work lol. I'm gettin the black note 5 to hide the grease.

smalba

May 2, 2013
Visit site
Not everyone uses a case. I love using my phone how it is naked. So yes to us who enjoy how the phone looks it would be nice to have other color options.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Sadly its typical for the US carriers, they pick a couple "popular" colors and based on S6 sales they may not have seen enough draw for gold or other variants. Plus Samsung likes to do these exclusive color crap that is absolutely a waste of time. They need to focus on making their phones Global LTE compatible, sure not China since that is it's own nest of issues, but EU, US, Asia if you could use an international phone and get LTE anywhere they could sell direct and get more sales.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34