07-11-2016 10:35 AM
84 ... 234
    Have there been any reports whether or not the gold or silver will eventually become available here in the states?
    ELAkid likes this.
    08-17-2015 03:39 PM
    For those of you like me who are waiting for the VZW 64gb White, I found the model number for it on the Sammy website also when I was at BB yesterday they do have a sku for it on a sheet with all the pther preorder skus but when it is inputted into their system it does not come up. I didnt get the sku and I should have ... My bad
    Here is a link to the Sammy site that has the model number on it
    Actual Model Number is - SM-N920VZWEVZW
    ELAkid likes this.
    08-17-2015 03:58 PM
    Have there been any reports whether or not the gold or silver will eventually become available here in the states?
    Someone here said they seen a silver one at best buy, so it will probably be available either unlocked international or with some of the carrier's best buy works with.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-17-2015 04:32 PM
    I ended up ordering a 64gb black Note 5 from tmobile, I liked the blueish reflection of the Sapphire Black I seen on the Note 5 and I was due for a change from white I'll have to learn to live with the fingerprints

08-18-2015 06:41 AM
    It's just as frustrating for tmobile customers because they didn't do pre-orders, and now I gotta wait and see if when's I go to the store Friday they're not out of stock because with the Note 4 last year they were very limited in stock so I just ended up ordering on the phone.

They didn't do pre-orders, they just skipped that and went to orders. They started taking orders on Tuesday and free overnight shipping.
    ELAkid likes this.
    08-20-2015 07:52 AM
    I'm on a military training rotation out in the desert, and I could technically have one mailed here but I heard the colors aren't "natural" black and white, and the feel is way different as well. I preordered the Note 4 and iPhone 6 sight unseen and was thrilled with both, but these ones I'm kind of hesitant on. If it's smaller, minutely hopefully, that's not a deal breaker. I just hate being away from civilization for a reveal!
    The feel is much better. It is not quite as wide as the N4. If I have to be on my phone all day, after several hours my hands to start to ache and the phone feels really heavy. The black is the t sapphire blue color. It looks black, but if the light hits it the right way, it looks like a deep, dark blue. I think it is better than just plain black. The white S6 Edge Plus I saw, was almost more like a light cream color. They didn't have the N5 in white at Best Buy.
    08-20-2015 07:58 AM
    Still highly breakable on the back. I use a case, but I am THE one who will break their back immediately. Too limited for me anyway. Need the 128gb (not available) or extSD (not available). I was willing to give it a try until I saw the glass back and only 64gb.

Picked up a Note 4 and it will give me everything I need, hopefully. At least it still has the extSD and there's no glass on the back.
    Well I have an S6 Edge, haven't broken the back yet. I also never run around with a high end phone with no case.

The 64 gb isn't a problem. You have free cloud storage everywhere. I have Google Drive, Google Photos gives free unlimited storage of photos and video. I got free One Drive with my computer and free Asus Web storage, I got more free One Drive with the purchase of my S6 Edge, I'm sure they are doing that either the new phones, I already had 15 gb with Google and did their "security check up" and got 15 gb more. You get a certain amount of free storage with every Gmail account, you can just open another Gmail account if you need more and easily upload from your phone or from your computer. I have more free storage than I could have ever gotten with an SD card and never have to worry about card failure.
    08-20-2015 08:05 AM
    Bare in mind the Black edition is Actually Blue...God knows why they call it Black...

It's very nice... but don't be expecting Black when you take it out of the box

Yep...mine looks royal blue.
    07-11-2016 12:57 AM
    If I get one it will be blue.
    07-11-2016 10:35 AM
84 ... 234