Will you get white or black Note 5?

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
I had the s4 and now the Note 4 both in white, I'm kinda undecided if I should go for a black Note 5 or white, what are you guys planning to get?

The concern I have about the black is the fingerprints are much more visible, and also if the back of the phone scratches with time it will be more visible kinda like black cars.

I usually resell my phones so I try to take good care of them, using cases and screen protectors.

What do you guys think?

Posted via the Android Central App

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
My note 3 and 4 were black, or gray or whatever, so if i get the 5 I'll prob go with white.

32gig version is fine for me, because i don't load a lot of stuff on my phones anymore.

calicocat2010

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
My Note 3 is black, but when I first went into AT&T to buy it, they were sold out of the White one. My heart was set on white, but I had to settle with black. NOW that I am getting the Note 5, I can finally have a white one.

JoshDunc

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
I had a black Note 3, S5, and currently S6. The pics and few videos I have seen of the Note 5 are definitely intriguing to me. I absolutely LOVE my S6 but by golly that Note 5 is GORGEOUS! If my S6 was not on the AT&T Next plan I would possibly hop on the Note 5 in black.

Samsung Galaxy S6 - Black - 32GB
ZAGG Tempered Glass
AT&T

Andrew Blackburn

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Bare in mind the Black edition is Actually Blue...God knows why they call it Black...

It's very nice... but don't be expecting Black when you take it out of the box

JoshDunc

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
Bare in mind the Black edition is Actually Blue...God knows why they call it Black...

Actually it's Black Sapphire. Only light gives it a Blue color. But it really is black. :)

ZAGG Tempered Glass
AT&T

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
I guess tmobile will make the decision for me on Friday if they have any in Stock, and what color is available.

I wanted to get the silver one, but that is not an option so I'll just have to wait and see.

Sometimes white seems to make the colors of a cases kinda pop out more, but I'm kinda digging that black.

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site

I kinda did notice that blueish reflection in the video thanks for clearing that up.

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
My note 3 and 4 were black, or gray or whatever, so if i get the 5 I'll prob go with white.

32gig version is fine for me, because i don't load a lot of stuff on my phones anymore.

I read it ends up being 23 gigs somewhere, do you think that will still be enough?
I'm also thinking if that's all they got to get it, and if I need to save certain things that are not very important, save it to a cloud storage but I should be fine.

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
My Note 3 is black, but when I first went into AT&T to buy it, they were sold out of the White one. My heart was set on white, but I had to settle with black. NOW that I am getting the Note 5, I can finally have a white one.

I'm thinking come Friday as long as they got some in Stock I'll be happy whatever color they got, because Tmobile didn't do pre-orders just let's you pre-register, but I was kinda leaning towards the white, because I believe the fingerprints and scratches would be less noticeable.

JoshDunc

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
I read it ends up being 23 gigs somewhere, do you think that will still be enough?
I'm also thinking if that's all they got to get it, and if I need to save certain things that are not very important, save it to a cloud storage but I should be fine.

Depends on what you store on your phone. Personally, I do not keep much stored on my phone. I have the 32GB S6 and still have just over 21GB of available storage. Some can get by with 32GB others need 64GB.

ZAGG Tempered Glass
AT&T

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
Verizon only offers the 64gb note 5 in black so...

Yesterday a link took me to Verizon and I clicked the Note 5 in white and it gave me the 64gb option, but I checked right now and 32 was the only option, that weird.

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
Depends on what you store on your phone. Personally, I do not keep much stored on my phone. I have the 32GB S6 and still have just over 21GB of available storage. Some can get by with 32GB others need 64GB.

ZAGG Tempered Glass
AT&T

Yeah you know I wasn't all distraught about the battery and SD card, don't get me wrong I enjoyed the options, but I checked on my Note 4 and deleted all these unnecessary files and I think I will be fine with 32 gb.

I mostly had stored preaching videos that were couple gb long, but since I compressed them, they're only 170 mb and I don't download too many apps or music, so I am hoping I'm good.

How us your s6? I was contemplating getting it but I read the battery was kinda short so I decided just to wait.

But I really like all the cool cases for the s6 that are available.

JoshDunc

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
Yeah you know I wasn't all distraught about the battery and SD card, don't get me wrong I enjoyed the options, but I checked on my Note 4 and deleted all these unnecessary files and I think I will be fine with 32 gb.

I mostly had stored preaching videos that were couple gb long, but since I compressed them, they're only 170 mb and I don't download too many apps or music, so I am hoping I'm good.

How us your s6? I was contemplating getting it but I read the battery was kinda short so I decided just to wait.

But I really like all the cool cases for the s6 that are available.

I love it. Perfect size for me and despite what others say, my battery has been great!

ZAGG Tempered Glass
AT&T

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
I love it. Perfect size for me and despite what others say, my battery has been great!

ZAGG Tempered Glass
AT&T

It's a really good looking phone, I went to the tmobile store and really wanted to scoop one up, but my wife told me just wait for the Note 5 because you might miss the bigger screen, since I read and write a lot on my phone but I think the screen and the build are awesome.

JoshDunc

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
If you use the S-Pen then the Note 5 is a no brainer. I LOVE the look and feel of the Note 5 and would potentially try one but I had a Note 3 and never used the S-Pen. It was also to large for me. But none the less the Note 5 is a stunning piece of hardware!

ZAGG Tempered Glass
AT&T

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
If you use the S-Pen then the Note 5 is a no brainer. I LOVE the look and feel of the Note 5 and would potentially try one but I had a Note 3 and never used the S-Pen. It was also to large for me. But none the less the Note 5 is a stunning piece of hardware!

ZAGG Tempered Glass
AT&T

I don't use the S-pen often, but I do read a lot and pdf books can be a hassle sometimes so having a bit of a bigger screen helps out when it comes to reading.

The Note 5 literally just looks like a bigger s6 with an spen and I'm OK with that :D

mhtsang

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
I love it if it was really blue, but it is not blue enough. I dig the titanium silver too but too bad they don't have it available for Verizon. Sorry off topic.

Posted via Android Central App

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
I love it if it was really blue, but it is not blue enough. I dig the titanium silver too but too bad they don't have it available for Verizon. Sorry off topic.

Posted via Android Central App

Yeah they always tease with these nice colors, but the carrier's usually just offer the standard white and black :/

I noticed the colored one's look really nice when the light reflects on them.