07-04-2018 06:34 PM
381 ... 141516
tools
    Settings - advanced features - Palm swipe to take screen shot. Easiest way imho.
    Actually holding home button and power is easier.
    01-03-2017 03:09 PM
    Why would this happen?

Several months ago the fast charger that came with my Note 5 broke , gone forever. I was pissed. I tried the charger that came with my Nexus 6, that too is a fast charger(Motorola Turbo charger). The Note 5 would not fast charger and would tell me it was cable charging. Took forever to charge , long story short, I kept using the N6 charger as it was the only one that would charge it at all, we'll over night phone was on charge except it wasn't and this morning phone was at 5%, for hours it barely charged , I had to go out, battery was at 11% and as soon as I turned it on it dropped to 8% then 5% and within minutes was at 1%.

Got home ,turned it off and plugged it into the Motorola Turbo charger, set it aside , a while later (not long) I checked and it was at 42% ,wtf I thought, no way, let it be and bang it was nearly 80% not long after....now I'm excited...I turn it on and sure enough it says FAST CHARGING.

earlier that morning I did blow out the charging dock on phone and cable, but I had done this before so I don't think it was that . I'm at a loss but happy it's charging fast again
    jlost and jimd1050 like this.
    03-05-2017 08:34 PM
    Why would this happen?

Several months ago the fast charger that came with my Note 5 broke , gone forever. I was pissed. I tried the charger that came with my Nexus 6, that too is a fast charger(Motorola Turbo charger). The Note 5 would not fast charger and would tell me it was cable charging. Took forever to charge , long story short, I kept using the N6 charger as it was the only one that would charge it at all, we'll over night phone was on charge except it wasn't and this morning phone was at 5%, for hours it barely charged , I had to go out, battery was at 11% and as soon as I turned it on it dropped to 8% then 5% and within minutes was at 1%.

Got home ,turned it off and plugged it into the Motorola Turbo charger, set it aside , a while later (not long) I checked and it was at 42% ,wtf I thought, no way, let it be and bang it was nearly 80% not long after....now I'm excited...I turn it on and sure enough it says FAST CHARGING.

earlier that morning I did blow out the charging dock on phone and cable, but I had done this before so I don't think it was that . I'm at a loss but happy it's charging fast again
    Thanks for the insight. I don't use fast charging but if people have this issue, at least they have something to go on.
    03-06-2017 09:26 AM
    Settings - advanced features - Palm swipe to take screen shot. Easiest way imho.
    Because of the stylus there is an even quicker and easier way to take a screenshot.

1. Take out the S Pen to launch Air Command, tap on Screen Write.

2. The screen will flash and capture a single screenshot.
    05-01-2017 11:34 AM
    Hi,

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 5 that I want to hardwire to my LAN-network.

I want to be able to turn off the phone's WiFi, plug the phone into my ethernet cable, and surf the internet.

Also, I don't want to jailbreak the phone.

Is there a way?

Thanks!
    05-28-2018 05:38 PM
    Hi,

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 5 that I want to hardwire to my LAN-network.

I want to be able to turn off the phone's WiFi, plug the phone into my ethernet cable, and surf the internet.

Also, I don't want to jailbreak the phone.

Is there a way?

Thanks!
    No
    07-04-2018 06:34 PM
381 ... 141516