I have a Galaxy Note 5 — ask me about it!

Sherif Hafez

Aug 22, 2015
Visit site
I bought the Note 5 about a week ago.

All my other products are Apple/Mac, and i am still to find a method to make the Note5 communicate with iTunes, or my MacBook.
It seems Kies is no longer applicable for Note 5, another program is there, Smart Switch, but it is not for file transferring.

Help please.

Use Android File Transfer , Please google it, I don't have enough posts to post the link :), Regards

Mark Lerner

Oct 10, 2015
Visit site
Am I the only one who is unable to get Android File Transfer to work? It says it doesn't read my device.

The smart sync sucks... Also, anyway to get rid of bloatware on ATT.. i read it will ruin the device if you try to root.

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Any one else have a "glitchy" s-pen. Sometimes the pen works great. Sometimes it sucks. Sometimes when i write it skips, i end up going back to write over some letters to complete them. Or i have to tap more then once to select anything with the s-pen.

I realized it the most when i was playing a game and the pen just wasnt responding. I thought maybe its the game. I tried same game on my tab A with that s-pen and game worked. Then i tried my tablet s-pen on my phone. And works better then the one that came with the phone. LIKE i said sometimes it works great.

Sent using my gorgeous Korean Phone and its clicky stick...

Glock23-G4

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
ah.. that effectively shuts sound off for everything then.. only want to remove the sounds when i put charging cable in and when rebooting the phone..

thanks anyway!
There's no way to isolate those sounds individually... so muting before you plug in and or reboot is the way to go.

Sapo1

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
New Note 5 owner. Just switched from LG G4. love the note. One thing I miss is the notification from my droid turbo. Any apps that do the same?

SeaniB

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I bought the Note 5 about a week ago.

All my other products are Apple/Mac, and i am still to find a method to make the Note5 communicate with iTunes, or my MacBook.
It seems Kies is no longer applicable for Note 5, another program is there, Smart Switch, but it is not for file transferring.

Help please.

Air Droid has been my go to app for this..... Wouldn't hurt to try

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...s/details?id=com.sand.airdroid&token=RGRyPQlW

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk