08-20-2015 12:19 PM
35 12
tools
    I am sort of dual handed (haha). I am dominant right but certain tasks must be left handed such as using a fork, brushing my teeth, or my hair -- I guess from watching my Dad (he is left) ? Not sure :P.

As for the topic at hand .. More people are right handed. It doesn't mean Samsung just instantly only cares about that but they probably see what most have and go with that. Remember companies likes Samsung want $ so they will usually do what is best for the company and not always the customer.
    Delirious D and Laura Knotek like this.
    08-17-2015 12:23 PM
    That's like saying you won't buy a house or rent an apartment because the doors swing open to the opposite side of your dominant hand..

I'm guessing you're grown and have gone to school... Did you protest the school books and notebooks as well? Because they all open to the left...

Posted via the Android Central App
    Refrigerator doors can open either way. Sometimes it's better for them to be left handed depending on the design of the kitchen.

Sent from my rooted Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk
    08-17-2015 12:58 PM
    I am sort of dual handed (haha). I am dominant right but certain tasks must be left handed such as using a fork, brushing my teeth, or my hair -- I guess from watching my Dad (he is left) ? Not sure .

As for the topic at hand .. More people are right handed. It doesn't mean Samsung just instantly only cares about that but they probably see what most have and go with that. Remember companies likes Samsung want $ so they will usually do what is best for the company and not always the customer.
    I'm somewhat dual handed as well. I write right handed and throw right handed. But I bat either way and rake leaves and shovel snow left handed.

Sent from my rooted Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk
    Almeuit likes this.
    08-17-2015 01:00 PM
    SIGH.. that's all I have..
    08-20-2015 08:20 AM
    I'm done with this thread. Clearly noone cares about the fact that there should be folio cases for left handed people as well as right handed people. Oh that's right. Cause they're all right handed and obviously don't care cause it's not an issue for THEM. I'm done
    I'm left handed. Very dedicated I might add. I come from the time if you were caught writing in school with your left hand, it was slapped with a yard stick, because it is the "devil's hand".

That being said, if you saw, before you bought it, that it was designed for the right hand, why did you buy it? There are plenty of cases that can be used either hand. The phone has settings as well for left handed people. Why are you crying so much? You bought it. No one forced you. Suck it up buttercup!

In the military, we were trained to adapt and overcome. Most weapons are designed right handed, but you learned how to over come it. Same with a case. Its designed for the right hand, and you're left handed. Uuummmm, is your right hand missing or dead? I use both of my hands for many things. Why not try it.

And after all that, if it still bothers you, here's an idea. Design, make, and market, left handed cases. Heck, I'd probably buy one if it provided decent protection, just for the gimmick of it. But to come and whine on a forum, because YOU bought the wrong item, is just plain silly.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II
    08-20-2015 08:40 AM
    I'm still wondering about this built on case. I've seen several Note 5's and not one has a built on case.
    08-20-2015 08:44 AM
    The physical keyboard doesn't come with a case, it is a snap on keyboard that only covers the bottom. In fact, when not using it, you snap it on backwards.

http://www.networkworld.com/article/...lackberry.html

http://www.theverge.com/2015/8/13/91...5-s6-edge-plus
    08-20-2015 08:47 AM
    I had a friend that was ambidextrous in school he would change his bowling hand in cricket all the time and he could write with either hand. I think that's pretty cool.

But anyway if the Note 5 is not going to work for some lefties what about the edge+ it's got a double edge and should work for either hand.

dreaming of electric sheep
    Delirious D likes this.
    08-20-2015 09:38 AM
    I had a friend that was ambidextrous in school he would change his bowling hand in cricket all the time and he could write with either hand. I think that's pretty cool.

But anyway if the Note 5 is not going to work for some lefties what about the edge+ it's got a double edge and should work for either hand.

dreaming of electric sheep
    This Note will work just like all the others for lefties.
    Delirious D likes this.
    08-20-2015 09:46 AM
    Mote Note - Please stay on topic and not resort to personal attacks / down-play.

Thanks.
    08-20-2015 12:19 PM
35 12