Android phone users, what computers do you favor and own? Mac, Windows? Any particular reason(s) why? I'm curious what you guys use on a daily basis. I solely use Mac peripherals and have for ages, I'd consider my experience as 'favorably' satisfied so far. I own the Note 4 (love it btw), I've converted from 4S about a year ago. You can see how this question ties into the discussion? I asked a very similar question on another post not related to android central, I figured I'd get more 'real world' answers here. I haven't kept up as much with technology as I use to so wondering what If anything I'm missing, Thnx...
    08-16-2015 11:43 PM
    Android phone users, what computers do you favor and own? Mac, Windows? Any particular reason(s) why? I'm curious what you guys use on a daily basis. I solely use Mac peripherals and have for ages, I'd consider my experience as 'favorably' satisfied so far. I own the Note 4 (love it btw), I've converted from 4S about a year ago. You can see how this question ties into the discussion? I asked a very similar question on another post not related to android central, I figured I'd get more 'real world' answers here. I haven't kept up as much with technology as I use to so wondering what If anything I'm missing, Thnx...
    Love my mac(s) that said I also have a surface pro 3

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-16-2015 11:51 PM
    replaced my 2010 Macbook (which I loved) with my dell xps 13 core i5 (which I love more) .... opted for the matte finish, not a fan of touch screen on laptops.
    08-16-2015 11:59 PM
    Use both. Have MBPr 13" and custom built PC at home. PC at work.

Loving windows 10, and frankly using my desktop more than my Mac. I think I'm waiting for the iPad pro or some version of Mac with touchscreen. Kind of got bored with the same Mac design and OS and need Apple to step up a bit. (New Macbook looks hot though)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    08-17-2015 12:43 AM