10-13-2016 03:39 PM
91 1234
tools
    WOW! The Titanium Silver Note 5 is awesome! How can I buy this?!
    here you go but dual sim Amazon.com: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 DUOS N9200 32GB Silver Factory Unlocked - DUAL SIM - GSM - International Version: Cell Phones & Accessories
    10-16-2015 03:19 AM
    The N9200 apparently has a different modem (duo Sim, Samsung part). Which also makes rooting and unlocking the bootloader completely different to the single SIM ones.
    10-16-2015 04:23 AM
    I have the titanium 9200 and also a non US? Note 4 pink - the only issues I notice with both of them is the stock messaging app won't send photos. Using a 3rd party app, sending photo messages works most of the time, but I still have issues once in a while. Besides that, everything is smooth. I haven't played around with it enough, maybe there is a fix to that issue that I don't know of. I am using Cricket for service. On a side note, the dual SIM is pretty slick - it works great, and I can call/text from both numbers at any time.
    10-16-2015 07:44 AM
    I have the titanium 9200 and also a non US? Note 4 pink - the only issues I notice with both of them is the stock messaging app won't send photos. Using a 3rd party app, sending photo messages works most of the time, but I still have issues once in a while. Besides that, everything is smooth. I haven't played around with it enough, maybe there is a fix to that issue that I don't know of. I am using Cricket for service. On a side note, the dual SIM is pretty slick - it works great, and I can call/text from both numbers at any time.
    I was waiting for you to reply. how do you find the phone so far? the colour holds up? photos send through mms u mean? what about call quality? sorry for all the questions lol
    10-16-2015 01:52 PM
    No problem, I'm happy to help - and sorry for the long response -
    I LOVE the phone, but in hindsight - I would probably go with US model.
    Yes, photos sent over MMS are a little buggy sometimes, but everything else is fine. Call quality is excellent - but I haven't compared it to a US model. The Dual SIM feature - that part is nice, and it works perfectly. I had days where sending pics on MMS was ok - so maybe it was the other persons phone? Who knows ..

Yes, the color does hold up - silver looks great!
    10-16-2015 02:24 PM
    Question: does Samsung Pay work with the dual sim version?
    10-20-2015 02:44 AM
    Good question - I haven't checked to see - (don't have that phone with me today). I don't think it's something I would ever use - never thought to try it ..
    10-20-2015 07:57 AM
    Let me share this with you guys.

Do not fall for the silver color before knowing that it is not exactly silver all the time. You may have been lured by it after looking at some amazing pictures of it. But chances are you will be extremely disappointed by it if you do not really into flashy things. Watch the following video from 2:10

youtube. com/ watch?v=0A2yBu9G9AA

I wish I did that before buying the silver titanium. The guy in that video shows and says it exactly right! It shines too much. And it is not like you will be able to avoid the shine by holding it in some particular manner. Its back side and the front panels work exactly like a mirror (silver coating beneath a glass), and there will always be someone in a certain angle who will be annoyed by the light reflections from this device! And carrying a mirror all the time with you is not the only downside. It can considerably reduce your using experience because the front panels also reflect lights a lot, and it will distract you if you are reading, writing or watching a video.

I struggled two days with this color and eventually exchanged it for the black sapphire. I do think that there can be some people who need exactly this color. I am just warning those who are excited about this color without actually having some experience with it.
    10-20-2015 04:03 PM
    Good question - I haven't checked to see - (don't have that phone with me today). I don't think it's something I would ever use - never thought to try it ..
    Mind trying to see if it works?

Thanks!
    10-20-2015 07:01 PM
    I want to buy the silver, but I'm seeing different model numbers. I don't see what the differences are, except N9200 mentions it's a dual sim - Can anyone help point me in the right direction? I will use it in the States on Cricket. Here are the different model numbers I have seen listed for sale - SM-N9200 (dual SIM), SM-N920i, SM-N9208.

I have it in the US on ATT. great signal, looks amazing. No Samsung Pay. I have a feeling that you won't get it in the US either. Because it would require a US carrier push an OTA patch for an intl device, which they have no reason to do. Also, I don't think it supports the Samsung native VV app. Which sucks. I hate calling my voicemail
    peterburns likes this.
    11-03-2015 07:39 PM
    I got silver titanium yesterday at Rogers in Vancouver. It was the only colour available for 64Gb model. Had to agree to buy it in a sealed box as they didn't have one on display. I am happy with it. Very shiny and pretty.
    11-05-2015 09:01 PM
    I got silver titanium yesterday at Rogers in Vancouver. It was the only colour available for 64Gb model. Had to agree to buy it in a sealed box as they didn't have one on display. I am happy with it. Very shiny and pretty.
    Is the back still glass?
    11-05-2015 11:10 PM
    It looks like glass. I am sure the design is the same for various colours.
    11-05-2015 11:27 PM
    It looks like glass. I am sure the design is the same for various colours.
    I was actually hoping it wasn't.
    11-06-2015 08:53 AM
    Maybe just a hint - what were you hoping the back was made of?
    11-06-2015 09:17 AM
    Titanium or plastic. Something that doesn't shatter as easily as glass...or make the glass transparent so we can see inside of device.
    11-06-2015 09:40 AM
    transparent would be cool ... or mirrored, but I guess it's almost mirror like on the Titan ones ..
    11-06-2015 10:20 AM
    Is the back still glass?
    Yes the back is glass on the silver titanium Note 5.
    I bought mine from ngpstoreusa.com
    Great customer service and legitimate.
    11-06-2015 11:00 AM
    I would not want a mirror effect however I will use a case anyway. With a titanium or gold model I would use a transparent case. With Black or white version I would just get a black hybrid case.
    11-06-2015 11:02 AM
    Yes, I have clear case on my Titan - it looks good ~ I use my mirror case sometimes, that looks good also. (fusion mirror)
    Attached Thumbnails Note 5 Titanium Silver-ringke-fusion-mirror-crystal-view-samsung-note-5-case-back.jpg  
    11-06-2015 11:40 AM
    What is the black cutout on the bottom?
    11-06-2015 11:52 AM
    Not sure, just a reflection from the iPhone taking the pic
    11-06-2015 12:02 PM
    Titanium or plastic. Something that doesn't shatter as easily as glass...or make the glass transparent so we can see inside of device.
    transparent would be cool ... or mirrored, but I guess it's almost mirror like on the Titan ones ..
    well transparent note 5 does exist guys a guy did it to his note 5 here's what it looks likeNote 5 Titanium Silver-transparent-galaxy-note-5.jpg
    11-06-2015 12:33 PM
    But that is a custom build right?
    11-06-2015 03:54 PM
    But that is a custom build right?
    The guy removed the back glass and peeled off the sticker
    peterburns likes this.
    11-06-2015 04:03 PM
91 1234