Note 5 Titanium Silver

Agolak

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi All,

Anyone see a Titanium Silver model in the wild? I saw the Platinum Gold model at a store yesterday but it was too shiny/reflective for my taste.
Will the Titanium Silver model be the same?

Thank you!

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
I haven't seen one except on the computer and i like it.

If they would do Verizon red I'd be tickled lol!

Posted via the Android Central App

eclectic11

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
Hi All,

Anyone see a Titanium Silver model in the wild? I saw the Platinum Gold model at a store yesterday but it was too shiny/reflective for my taste.

Thank you!

I was at Best buy and I saw the titanium silver. This was odd to me because I thought it wasn't for sale in the states. And yes I'm sure it was not the gold. It's a really nice color and I would buy if available. I would not get the gold.

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Haven't seen one but I think the black/white s6 are ugly in person, didn't care for the note 5 I saw either. Gold is the only s6 color available I think looks good with their design, the black turns to light purple in the right light.

First time I saw a pic of the silver I thought must have!

eclectic11

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
Hi All,

Thank you!

I confirmed at Best Buy there will be no Titanium silver Note 5. only S6 Edge+ at this time. Black and White Note 5 only at Best Buy. Not sure about Carrier locations though.

jdhooghe

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
This really sucks. I love the gold and titanium. Not to mention the emerald green

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
, the black turns to light purple in the right light.

That is because the Note 5 isn't "black" it is "black sapphire" a gemstone that is such a dark blue it looks black but reflects a blue color under certain lighting conditions.

charles777

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
I confirmed at Best Buy there will be no Titanium silver Note 5. only S6 Edge+ at this time. Black and White Note 5 only at Best Buy. Not sure about Carrier locations though.

Just to clarify... Best Buy told you the Titanium Silver S6 Edge+ would be sold in the States? None of the carriers that I checked had it... Canada only has black... Europe Black & Gold... I only found it offered in Hong Kong and India. Was it a Best Buy employee or a Samsung Experience rep that you spoke with?
Sorry for all the questions but I'm trying to import one to Canada and it would be easier to just cross the border! Thanks

tom7476

Aug 20, 2015
Visit site
My guess would be they are not in the US based on their date format. If they were in the US they would have used 08/18/2015 instead of 18/08/2015.

I wish we could get the titanium silver. Thats definitely the color I would choose.

zigzi

Aug 20, 2015
Visit site
Congrats! Are you in the USA? If so, which carrier?

I live in Thailand. :)

and it was a little surprise that here in Thailand , Note 5 32GB (25,900 THB ~ 727 USD ) is available since 15/08/2015 ..

and 64GB (29,900 THB ~ 839 USD) will be available on 21/08/2015 :)

Attachments

• 1440077591700.jpg
    1440077591700.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 328

kcguy76

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Along these lines - I'm in the U.S. and would love to buy the Titanium International. Looks like the bands are compatible with T-Mobile and AT&T LTE Bands (all bands in general), but I'm having a hard time confirming. Does anyone happen to know for sure?

wvtarheel

Jul 22, 2015
Visit site
That titanium looks great, and i et it doesn't show fingerprints like this black does.. wish it had been available in the USA at launch.

zigzi

Aug 20, 2015
Visit site
Along these lines - I'm in the U.S. and would love to buy the Titanium International. Looks like the bands are compatible with T-Mobile and AT&T LTE Bands (all bands in general), but I'm having a hard time confirming. Does anyone happen to know for sure?

my Note 5 (SM-N920C) specifications :

1.jpg

2.jpg

peterburns

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
I want to buy the silver, but I'm seeing different model numbers. I don't see what the differences are, except N9200 mentions it's a dual sim - Can anyone help point me in the right direction? I will use it in the States on Cricket. Here are the different model numbers I have seen listed for sale - SM-N9200 (dual SIM), SM-N920i, SM-N9208.

Last edited:

Agolak

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
It really looks great, and definitely my favorite color. The 64GB variants are still not showing up in Dubai, UAE. I guess I have to wait a few more weeks!!!:(:'(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad