Note 5 Titanium Silver

TTQ225

Nov 2, 2015
Visit site
I got silver titanium yesterday at Rogers in Vancouver. It was the only colour available for 64Gb model. Had to agree to buy it in a sealed box as they didn't have one on display. I am happy with it. Very shiny and pretty.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I got silver titanium yesterday at Rogers in Vancouver. It was the only colour available for 64Gb model. Had to agree to buy it in a sealed box as they didn't have one on display. I am happy with it. Very shiny and pretty.
Is the back still glass?

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Titanium or plastic. Something that doesn't shatter as easily as glass...or make the glass transparent so we can see inside of device.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I would not want a mirror effect however I will use a case anyway. With a titanium or gold model I would use a transparent case. With Black or white version I would just get a black hybrid case.

peterburns

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
Yes, I have clear case on my Titan - it looks good ~ I use my mirror case sometimes, that looks good also. (fusion mirror)

Attachments

• Ringke Fusion Mirror Crystal View Samsung Note 5 case - back.jpg
    Ringke Fusion Mirror Crystal View Samsung Note 5 case - back.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 68

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
The guy removed the back glass and peeled off the sticker
That's funny. The "gorgeous" black finish is a sticker. LOL
Now I see how they can easily switch to titanium or gold. If it were really easy to do we could all put our own custom stuff in there. That would be excellent.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
That's funny. The "gorgeous" black finish is a sticker. LOL
Now I see how they can easily switch to titanium or gold. If it were really easy to do we could all put our own custom stuff in there. That would be excellent.
I wouldn't say easy... It isn't designed to be consumer serviceable, so while it can be done, you have to be careful not to break something.

eric0668

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Hi All

I had a Note 5, and for a short period switched away. I may go back, not because the phone I got is bad, but too small, and I don't think I can wait til another Flagship

First, If I got the Note, would I get the 920C or the 9200? FWIW, I am in the US, on the east coast, with T-Mobile
I went to some site recommended on XDA, "will my cellphone work" but both models gave the same results

Is there another flagship out there now between 5.2" and 5.7" that is great. And I mean released after the Note. I've had a ton. LG doesn't work for me. Not a pretty site imho (V10)

A lot of people here are Nexus fans. I tell you I read a lot of reviews from it "only" being the best Nexus to it being the best android phone period.

Thanks for any help or ideas you have

mastenpark

Oct 31, 2015
Visit site
Yeah I just saw the note 5 titanium today in almost lost my mind. I just got my note 5 (25) days ago and I was told that the titanium was not coming here. So after I was a stink at the store that I brought the phone from they are allowing me to pay the 35.00 restocking fee and get the titanium one tomorrow

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams