I'm up for a phone upgrade. I currently have the S4. What should I get?? I'm highly considering the 64g Note 5 but I'm not against switching to iPhone or an s6. Help me weigh the pros and cons of each. I'm a long time Android user and have never had an iPhone.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

08-17-2015 11:05 AM
    I can't speak a whole lot to iphones except a friend had an iPhone 5 cause she had to have it, but i had to put all the music and pics on it.. I am not a fan.

Since you have had android android, you know you can have widgets and you have a app drawer instead of all the apps being on a homescreen.

My choice is android and while a lot of people dont like the changes in the note5 its still looks to be a great phone.. My biggest concern is battery because i have been spoiled to all day batteries that the notes and motorola droids have provided for years.

It's really going to be up to you, there is harm in trying an iPhone and seeing if it is right for you. Me? No thanks, im either a note guy or a motorola droid guy.

As far as the note 5 vs the s6, if you dont mind the bigger screen the spen has a lot to offer. I wont buy a regular Galaxy because i like the note features.

And despite popular complaints, touchwiz has come a long way and is not the pain it used to be. If you don't care
    About a bigger screen or spen, the s6 may be right for you.. I just like the notes better, and they have notable better battery life.
    Good luck

Posted via the Android Central App
    owensch1 likes this.
    08-17-2015 10:56 PM
    I'm up for a phone upgrade. I currently have the S4. What should I get?? I'm highly considering the 64g Note 5 but I'm not against switching to iPhone or an s6. Help me weigh the pros and cons of each. I'm a long time Android user and have never had an iPhone.

Hard to pick someone else's os. Maybe use your carrier's 14 day return window to experiment with both.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-18-2015 12:10 AM
    OK, after reading a lot I see the note 5 is getting pretty favorable reviews so I went ahead and ordered one. It's going to be a huge upgrade from my s4. Did I make a good decision????

08-20-2015 07:35 AM