08-22-2015 02:02 AM
35 12
tools
    I have to do my T-Mobile upgrade in the store, so I'm going to be there before 9:00. My regular TM didn't get any white 64 gb in or they would have put one aside for me. I found one store for sure that has some, but "very limited supply" they said.

T-Mobile has plenty of black ones, I prefer white. I guess if I have to get a black one I will.
    I thought no one wanted this phone, no SD card, No removable battery blah blah blah. they should sell Zero of them based off all the whining I have seen on this site. The battery lost 220mAh, it will only last 8 minutes on a full charge....

You will be the only one in line lol ;p (sarcasm)
    08-20-2015 10:31 PM
    I thought no one wanted this phone, no SD card, No removable battery blah blah blah. they should sell Zero of them based off all the whining I have seen on this site. The battery lost 220mAh, it will only last 8 minutes on a full charge....

IKR? And my battery will only last a couple of months before I have to send it to Samsung. I think I'll set up a standing monthly service return to them before I buy it, to get my destroyed battery changed every month.
    mayconvert likes this.
    08-21-2015 12:23 AM
    IKR? And my battery will only last a couple of months before I have to send it to Samsung. I think I'll set up a standing monthly service return to them before I buy it, to get my destroyed battery changed every month.
    Don't know if you were being serious or not... but I replace the battery in my Note 4 at least 2 times per day. By the time I get home around 7pm, the 3rd battery that's still inside the Note 4 has about 70%) Use the phone 50/50 business/personal. I keep a pretty good log of how many full charges (15% to 100%) each of the 3 batteries get charged. Not really sure why, because they are so cheap....

Battery 1(the one that came with the Note 4): 273
    Battery 2(spare, bought from Amazon for $22): 311
    Battery 3(spare bought for $29 from Verizon website): 209

I don't know if I'm a good candidate to buy a Note 5.
    08-21-2015 04:38 AM
    Don't know if you were being serious or not... but I replace the battery in my Note 4 at least 2 times per day. By the time I get home around 7pm, the 3rd battery that's still inside the Note 4 has about 70%) Use the phone 50/50 business/personal. I keep a pretty good log of how many full charges (15% to 100%) each of the 3 batteries get charged. Not really sure why, because they are so cheap....

Battery 1(the one that came with the Note 4): 273
    Battery 2(spare, bought from Amazon for $22): 311
    Battery 3(spare bought for $29 from Verizon website): 209

I don't know if I'm a good candidate to buy a Note 5.

http://i.imgur.com/o4teFL7.jpg
    I use my N4 for the same and I charge mine once a day. I can't speak to why you go through 3 batteries zbut that is certainly not close to normal. Also if I end up using my phone very heavily one day, I put it on the charger. I have a charger in my purse and one in the car.
    08-21-2015 05:28 AM
    I have noticed the glowing reviews for the Note 5 and I currently own a Galaxy S4. What does the Note 5 have that the Galaxy S4 doesn't have?

-fryer
    08-21-2015 08:50 AM

Got my 64 gb White Note 5. I was first at the store at 8:35 but when the doors opened at 9:00, there were at least 25 people there, all for the Note 5. That was one store of at least 9 in a 25 mile radius and wasn't even the big store in my city.

Seems lots of people want the Note 5
    ladyc0524 and mayconvert like this.
    08-21-2015 10:08 AM
    I had the S6e which I really liked but it was just too small. The Note 5 is a larger S6 with pen and some minor improvements, so it is pretty good for me.
    08-21-2015 03:25 PM
    Got my 64 gb White Note 5. I was first at the store at 8:35 but when the doors opened at 9:00, there were at least 25 people there, all for the Note 5. That was one store of at least 9 in a 25 mile radius and wasn't even the big store in my city.

Seems lots of people want the Note 5
    Got to AT&T at 8:45. I was the first one in the store buying the Note 5 while wearing my apple shirt LOL.
    The Samsung rep showed up after I had sat down at the table, and the guy calls the samsung rep over and says "look at his shirt"
    and he's first in line ! hahaha.

I Love it. Killer phone!
    ladyc0524 and Kelly Kearns like this.
    08-21-2015 08:38 PM
    AT&T tried to talk me into buying the Note 5. Naturally I denied despite it being a very attractive phone. I just got my S6 in like April on the Next plan. I'm not going for a new phone until the S7 is released. The Note 5 is gorgeous though! Those of you with them, enjoy!

Samsung Galaxy S6 - Black - 32GB - AT&T
    Otterbox Symmetry - Black
    ZAGG Tempered Glass
    08-21-2015 08:50 PM
    I used my Jump upgrade and traded in my white S6 edge for the black Note 5. Was having very bad issues with the battery and edge apps. Just did not want to deal with it anymore. Plus the novelty of the curved display on the S6 edge were off on me. So far very happy with the Note 5. I am using Nova Prime launcher for added customization over TW.

Posted via the Android Central App
    JoshDunc likes this.
    08-22-2015 02:02 AM
35 12