Still can't decide what I want to upgrade my Note 4 with.. Since there r 2 phablets now from Samsung but difference is s-pen that I never use.. Same screen size and quality. Same camera, processor and capacity... Only what I like more abt Edge+ is curved screen.. Have 1 week to decide

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-19-2015 09:05 PM
    I had a Note 4 as well. Than I got a S6 Edge. The 1 hope I had was for an SD Pen on thales S6 Edge. I didn't use the South pen a lot on the Note 4 but I noticed times I wanted on the S6 Edge. The others thing is I always had a tempered glass on my phones and there is no decent screen protectors for the edge. Plastic or glass.

I decided to get the note 5 this time. Feels more solid. Nicer in hands. I will say that am very very happy with it.

The screen off note with S pen is just alwesome. I use it a lot now.

geekaren and ladyc0524 like this.
    08-19-2015 09:20 PM
    Still can't decide what I want to upgrade my Note 4 with.. Since there r 2 phablets now from Samsung but difference is s-pen that I never use.. Same screen size and quality. Same camera, processor and capacity... Only what I like more abt Edge+ is curved screen.. Have 1 week to decide

The differences are really simple actually.

Edge+ is more expensive than the Note 5. It has a curved screen which the Note 5 doesn't have. Software features includes people's edge (swipe in for favourite contacts), and apps' edge (swipe for app shortcut).

Note 5 has the S-Pen.

If the S-Pen isn't useful to you, then you would have to decide if the curved screen on the Edge+ is worth the extra dough. Though I would say to try the Note 5's S-pen features first. Personally they are extremely useful to me after I learned how to utilise them properly. Screen-off memo, action memos, the ability to doodle from time to time. I won't even give a second look at the Edge+ even if they both cost the same, simply because it doesn't have an S-Pen.
    08-19-2015 09:32 PM
    I agree.. Edge+ more expensive just because few extra functions and curved screen on both sides and note 4 has S-pen.. But.. I caught myself on me used S-pen on my Note 4 just several times.. I can easily say that it's still brand new. And I do trust more to Note 4 tbh.. Just thinking to try something different without switching from Samsung.. True fan

08-19-2015 09:39 PM
    I choose to go with the note 5 as well. I have had the s6 edge and could not find a good screen protector.
    08-19-2015 11:01 PM