Note 5: Post Pictures Of Your Home Screen(s)

ericntran

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy Note 5

- Nova Launcher
- Glyphs (Gotham) Icon by Tokem
- Wallpaper by David Schermann - Bigger Than Us and Nature In My Blood

FYI, I had to manually edit many icons to get them themed through Nova.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-11-19-00-43-28.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-11-19-00-43-28.jpg
    340.9 KB · Views: 70
  • Screenshot_2015-11-19-00-43-39.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-11-19-00-43-39.jpg
    248.4 KB · Views: 70
  • Screenshot_2015-11-19-00-43-51.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-11-19-00-43-51.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

anon(9638631)

Oct 10, 2015
Visit site
So, I'm just gonna throw this out there since this has to do with showing my homescreen. Does anyone have any clue as to why everytime you try to add a photo to a post using the AC app, you always get the message "unfortunately Android Central has stopped"?

This happens on both my Note 4 and Note 5 (both AT&T). Both devices are always updated with the current versions of the app. It has worked in the past on the Note 4, maybe a month or two ago. Has never worked on my Note 5. I deleted and reinstalled on both devices, same issue happens.

I know I'm not the only one having these issues as I've heard the same from others. A message to the developer over a week ago has yielded zero response thus far.

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
So, I'm just gonna throw this out there since this has to do with showing my homescreen. Does anyone have any clue as to why everytime you try to add a photo to a post using the AC app, you always get the message "unfortunately Android Central has stopped"?

This happens on both my Note 4 and Note 5 (both AT&T). Both devices are always updated with the current versions of the app. It has worked in the past on the Note 4, maybe a month or two ago. Has never worked on my Note 5. I deleted and reinstalled on both devices, same issue happens.

I know I'm not the only one having these issues as I've heard the same from others. A message to the developer over a week ago has yielded zero response thus far.

You using the regular AC app or the AC Forums app? I haven't had any problems with either.

anon(9638631)

Oct 10, 2015
Visit site
You using the regular AC app or the AC Forums app? I haven't had any problems with either.

I'm using the plain 'ol AC app on both devices. I didn't even know an AC Forums app existed. But like I said, attaching pictures to posts did work properly at one point in time on the N4. Never on the N5 however, I've only owned it for 20 days but still, no worky.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site

I wonder if its an ATT thing. I'm having that issue also on my 5 and Note 2014 tablet. It went crazy on me about a week ago. I haven't tried on my 4.

At&t Note5

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site

The AC app is not good...use Tapatalk its much better organized and works much better

anon(9638631)

Oct 10, 2015
Visit site
I lied, it's like a disease. Current one. 4K wall from someone on G+, Dodol launcher (old version), icons made by myself, both widgets made from scratch by myself in Minimalistic Text app.
Screenshot_2015-11-20-20-47-47.jpg

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I use chrome app via ac.com desktop view to post attachments. I contacted the ac app dev last week and they said they're working a fix right now.

Posted via the Android Central App

Don't hold your breath for a fix...Every time I try to post a photo in a photo contest thread I get an error that says I "may but have permission to perform this action" even though I can post as many photos as I like in any other thread.

I somehow got an email from a James Falconer, forgot how, might have been the 1 star review I left the forums app, who put me in touch with some guy named winter Wong, this was back in November 2013. I detailed the issue at length in an email and never heard a thing. Still broken 2 years later. Well known issue effecting hundreds of users. They are either unable or unwilling to fix it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463