Note 5: Post Pictures Of Your Home Screen(s)

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Post your Note 5 home screen(s) below.

Please try and include any mods / launchers you use! (if possible)

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Nova Launcher, Magnux Icons, Zooper widgets by Beard and G6 Widget.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 1119.jpg
    1119.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 1,804
Last edited:

baggyp

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Is this the stock clock and weather app running nova launcher?

All stock TouchWiz. But I am running a Theme I downloaded, Material Dark.

In the past I couldn't get rid of TouchWiz fast enough. But I put on Nova and it just wasnt clean so I gave TW a try.... And WOW!! Samsung realy got it right this time!

Last edited:

wvtarheel

Jul 22, 2015
Visit site
Does ac3 have unread notifications yet on the icons? Moved to iPhone 6 some time ago. Im plan to comeback to Note 5.

No the app developer has no plans to implement unread notifications on the icon - and there is a link in the FAQ where he says he has no plan to do this. He explains why it doesn't make sense to him. If its a big priority for you, I'd look at some different launchers. Personally I think the reason those red numbers are so prevalent in iOS is because apple is only just now starting to make good use of the notification tray. When you can swipe down, and see the notifications there with more detail, as you can in android, having a little red number doesn't mean much. But I understand why you would want it coming from iOS. You get used to things like that.

anon(5373819)

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
This phone's grid kind d sucks lol. Not sure if I should go back to my default or keep going. I'm trying to decide on what set up I want. Hopefully this thread will inspire me.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
No the app developer has no plans to implement unread notifications on the icon - and there is a link in the FAQ where he says he has no plan to do this. He explains why it doesn't make sense to him. If its a big priority for you, I'd look at some different launchers. Personally I think the reason those red numbers are so prevalent in iOS is because apple is only just now starting to make good use of the notification tray. When you can swipe down, and see the notifications there with more detail, as you can in android, having a little red number doesn't mean much. But I understand why you would want it coming from iOS. You get used to things like that.

I recently went to iphone 6 plus, 6 months ago. I was an android user from the original droid - note 4 dev edition. I was a little burnt out. I used Nova Launcher from the start and do like the unread notifications. Action Launcher was awesome on ac2. Thanks for the info. Nice screen btw.

mcgeorge36

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
I might try a theme, not sure. Can you change your wallpaper with the themes, or are you stuck with the wallpaper that comes with that theme?
I'd also like to see more themes. That's one of the things I LOVED about my Palm Pre when I had it. I could download, and change themes at and moments notice if I wanted too. And I did every few days or so.

calicocat2010

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
I might try a theme, not sure. Can you change your wallpaper with the themes, or are you stuck with the wallpaper that comes with that theme?
I'd also like to see more themes. That's one of the things I LOVED about my Palm Pre when I had it. I could download, and change themes at and moments notice if I wanted too. And I did every few days or so.

Yes, you can change to any wallpaper from your selection or pre-installed Samsung ones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21