Fast Wireless Charger - Note 5

AllPhones

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
What a disappointment, the fast wireless charger is a whopping $70 bucks and I can't even use my 30% discount for registering the N5.
What a shame :(. Did anyone order the faster wireless charger? It's on backorder as of now.

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
What a disappointment, the fast wireless charger is a whopping $70 bucks and I can't even use my 30% discount for registering the N5.
What a shame :(. Did anyone order the faster wireless charger? It's on backorder as of now.

Although it would be awesome to have fast wireless charging, I did not order one. I have the Tylt Vu and I'm happy with that.

SteveISU

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
If you need a fast charge, use the cable. Otherwise my wireless charger sits on my nightstand for me to charge the phone overnight.

livetoride4666

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I'm getting one today at bestbuy for free with my preorder.

Posted via the Android Central App

smalba

May 2, 2013
Visit site
I hope you get the real fast charger pad. I've been told you only get the galaxy s6 charger that doesn't have fast charging.

Posted via the Android Central App

anon395528

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Although it would be awesome to have fast wireless charging, I did not order one. I have the Tylt Vu and I'm happy with that.

Yes, I bought the VU anticipating this phone and I love it....I am mostly a desk jockey and the removing the mental barrier of plugging in is great. Money well spent.

Bkayrac

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
You get the regular older charger, not the fast charger.

The SKU you can verify for yourself, and BB employee's need to use a coupon that pops up for them during the sale process to give you the charger.

The slow charger is still 50$ at BB though, so it's not like you are getting screwed.........I just put it next to my computer while I am home, although I probably should put it at my bed for overnight charges where speed doesn't really matter.

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Fast Wireless charging is forthcoming standard. There will be others soon enough, and I am sure much cheaper. Certainly within a year or less ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12