08-20-2015 05:51 PM
    Im getting same one...im glad it comes in a 3 pack..anazon did not say. I have used these for 3 years and i think they are the best

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
    Oscar Maradiaga likes this.
    08-20-2015 05:54 PM
    Yea thats for sure its a pack of 3 very easy to install also I'm glad I got it 1 day after I got the phone. I had a note 3 and one day it was in my pocket 2 days after i got it it was so scratched up i hated the note 3
    Bowhunter likes this.
    08-20-2015 06:03 PM
    I ordered mine I should get it by tomorrow

sent from the Awesome Note Cinco
    Oscar Maradiaga likes this.
    08-20-2015 06:07 PM
    On eBay if you buy a Spigen case, you will get those screen protector for free. I bought this one...

Galaxy Note 5 Case Spigen® Liquid Crystal Thinnest Clear Case on The Market | eBay

But they have other cases as well that has the same deal.
    08-20-2015 08:11 PM
    On eBay if you buy a Spigen case, you will get those screen protector for free. I bought this one...

Galaxy Note 5 Case Spigen® Liquid Crystal Thinnest Clear Case on The Market | eBay

Thanks for the heads up! I had just ordered this same case on Amazon, but have now canceled through them and ordered through eBay (:
    08-20-2015 08:26 PM

This case doesn't come with a screen protector - just got the case today

Not all Spigen cases come with screen protectors - they stopped that years ago
    08-20-2015 08:28 PM
    This case doesn't come with a screen protector - just got the case today

Not all Spigen cases come with screen protectors - they stopped that years ago
    Sorry you have to click the "SAVE WHEN YOU BUNDLE RELATED ITEMS" at the top or click this one...

Save when you bundle related items from spigen_inc
    08-20-2015 08:30 PM
    Thanks for the heads up! I had just ordered this same case on Amazon, but have now canceled through them and ordered through eBay (:
    no prob
    08-20-2015 08:32 PM
    Sorry you have to click the "SAVE WHEN YOU BUNDLE RELATED ITEMS" at the top or click this one...

Save when you bundle related items from spigen_inc
    Ah very nice - thanks for sharing. Maybe I can get one sent since that's where I got mine. Thanks again
    08-20-2015 08:33 PM
    Mine arrived yesterday along with some other goodies. Best clear screen protector I have ever used. Can't tell that it's on.

Spigen screen protector a must have for Note 5-uploadfromtaptalk1443358828392.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
    09-27-2015 08:00 AM
    I'm confused... is this a tempered glass screen protector?

The packaging says "hard surface" but it looks just like a film to me?

Thanks!
    09-27-2015 11:49 AM
    I'm confused... is this a tempered glass screen protector?

The packaging says "hard surface" but it looks just like a film to me?

Thanks!
    You are correct. It is a PET film not glass.
    09-27-2015 12:07 PM
    You are correct. It is a PET film not glass.
    Thanks! That's what I figured.... but I'm wondering how a PET film can have a "hard surface" as shown on the Spigen package?
    09-27-2015 01:54 PM
    Thanks! That's what I figured.... but I'm wondering how a PET film can have a "hard surface" as shown on the Spigen package?
    It's harder then a cheap flimsy plastic protector but not as hard or thick as glass. Basically it's a stiff piece of plastic.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    09-27-2015 03:29 PM
    I've had my Spigen Crystal protector on for a week or so, and no issues at all. No bubbles, easy application, and the pen works very smoothly on it.
    09-27-2015 03:29 PM
    It's harder then a cheap flimsy plastic protector but not as hard or thick as glass. Basically it's a stiff piece of plastic.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    is it as slippery as tempered glass screen protectors? I've not used any film screen protectors for several years. On my last 7 smartphones, I've had tempered glass screen protectors. Just wondering if I should give film screen protectors a second chance?
    09-27-2015 03:32 PM
    I bought my gold Note 5 today on sale on ebay and have been looking up the best screen guards, the tempered glass all seem flawed. So i was settling for the Spigen. But this negative review concerns me:

http://www.amazon.com/review/R27EAY9...wasThisHelpful

I'm about to order the screen protector as well as a Spigen case. Does anyone have experience with the screen guard lifting because of it being so close to the edges? I'm a guy who will be frequently removing his case once im home and using my case when im not home. The cases im going to buy are:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...cUvbUpU4717587

and

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...cUvbUpU4717587
    09-29-2015 07:02 PM
    Here's related info over on XDA on the same subject.
    I't my post. You may find it helpful.
    My thoughts on PET film vs glass protectors.

Best PET Film Screen Protector for N5... | Samsung Galaxy Note5 | XDA Forums
    09-29-2015 08:22 PM
    Im getting same one...im glad it comes in a 3 pack..anazon did not say. I have used these for 3 years and i think they are the best

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
    I received my Spigen protectors yesterday. I've tried over 10 different tempered glass screen protectors and 100% of them have halo problem. (either right after installation or a couple of weeks later)

Just put it on a few minutes ago. Holy cow, this thing is so clear and there is absolutely no halo.

The only problem is that the surface isn't as slippery as tempered glass screen protector. I tried cleaning it a few times with Zeiss cleaning towels(which is the same as the one that Spigen inclued... I have a 300-pack box from Costco) and also microfiber towels. A little better, but still noticeable.... I fully expected this, since one is film and one is glass. Oh well.

The S-Pen also does not glide across the screen as well as on a glass screen protector... but I rarely use the S-Pen anyway. In fact, on my previous Note 2/3/4, I almost NEVER pulled the S-Pen out...

Also, I suspect the Spigen film protector will not be as good as glass protectors when it comes to actual drop protection. (again, that's to be expected)

With the Spigen film protector on, I cannot tell there was a protector on my Note5, unless I'm within a few inches from the phone.
    10-08-2015 02:32 PM
    update: after a couple of days of use, the Spigen film protector feels just as smooth as the Zagg glass screen protectors on my 2nd Note5. I assume this is because some of the grease on my fingers have worked into the surface, making it much smoother.
    10-10-2015 02:15 PM
    I bought my gold Note 5 today on sale on ebay and have been looking up the best screen guards, the tempered glass all seem flawed. So i was settling for the Spigen. But this negative review concerns me:

http://www.amazon.com/review/R27EAY9...wasThisHelpful

I'm about to order the screen protector as well as a Spigen case. Does anyone have experience with the screen guard lifting because of it being so close to the edges? I'm a guy who will be frequently removing his case once im home and using my case when im not home. The cases im going to buy are:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...cUvbUpU4741193

and

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...cUvbUpU4741193
    Flawed? I've had three of them and they all worked fine.

The only problem I've had removing the case is with my Otterbox. I removed the screen protector it had, but it left a real sticky residue. The next time I removed the case, it ripped a 1/4 once off the glass off.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
    10-10-2015 05:07 PM
    Flawed? I've had three of them and they all worked fine.

The only problem I've had removing the case is with my Otterbox. I removed the screen protector it had, but it left a real sticky residue. The next time I removed the case, it ripped a 1/4 once off the glass off.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
    I've had at least 6 different Defender cases over the year for different phone. Removing the built-in screen protector is easy. I always just pop it off... then use my fingers to rub the adhesive residue completely off... only then do I put the phone with tempered glass screen protector back inside the Defender case.
    10-10-2015 07:31 PM