Hey Yall! I apologize if this is a silly question. But I'm curious what yall have found to be good alternatives to use since we no longer have the SD Car?. I have literally thousands of photos and probably hundreds of ringtones. Not to mention alot of manuals for work (I keep in the S Note). I tried Google Photos and ehhhh it's ok. I also tried One Drive and didn't see a way to share on social media so I didn't like that. On my SD Card I have photos in sub folders labeled what they are. I'm a photographer at heart so I take a lot of photos with my phone and camera. I keep the best photos on my phone so I can show/share them when needed. I also have dropbox but I'm already at my limit. Thanks in advance for any suggestions/information. I SO can't wait to get my Note 5 delivered tomorrow!!! I See it has arrived in Baltimore already...I wish I could drive up there (bout 45 min away) and pick it up myself from FedEx LOL!!!!
    08-20-2015 07:39 PM
    You could always carry around a small OTG sdcard adapter. My wife used to have one that she kept on her key ring loaded with music. Just plug it into the bottom of your phone and use a file manager to copy your photos off. Here is an example

Leef Access microSD Card Reader with microUSB 2.0 Connector for Android https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00J2D7R20...cUvbUpU4623386

Posted via the Android Central App
    debdroid1a likes this.
    08-20-2015 07:49 PM
    Thank you! That might be a great alternative if I don't find summin I like.
    08-20-2015 07:55 PM
    Well there's alway Google Photos. You can download it on the play store. It allows you unlimited storage of your photos and videos so you don't have to keep em on yer phone. I've been using it for a bit now since my 148gb on dropbox downgraded to 50 for some reason. And when I'm at home I can access it on the computer and save em on my hard drive.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II
    08-20-2015 07:56 PM
    I had tried Google Photos but it was limited. I just realized that and switched it to unlimited so I will give it another go. Thank you!
    08-20-2015 08:52 PM