How much money will Samsung charge to replace internal battery in a year or two?

How long will the process likely take? (plus shipping both ways)
    08-21-2015 04:25 AM
    If I had to guess, maybe around $100. Maybe a week or two turnaround. Then again, they might just send again refurbished phone back instead, making the process quicker.
    08-21-2015 05:27 AM
    The only thing we have to go by is the policy for the s6. They want $45 to replace the battery (includes the cost and labor) you decide on shipping costs. It is a 1 day process. Plus transit time. They have walk in service also, in texas.

The battery replacement is free for the first year if you have less than 80% of the designed capacity. You still pay shipping.
    rsohne likes this.
    08-21-2015 05:38 AM
    How much money will Samsung charge to replace internal battery in a year or two?

How long will the process likely take? (plus shipping both ways)

http://i.imgur.com/o4teFL7.jpg
    There is very simple solution to your problem. Stop purchasing phones that immediately depreciate in value. Not to mention naturally slow down or the battery wears. Rather lease a phone with a carrier like jump on demand from TMO. I did my first jump from note 4 to LG G4 2 months ago, and today I am planning to switch to Note 5 with no extra money out of my pocket. Very simple.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-21-2015 08:54 AM
    There is very simple solution to your problem. Stop purchasing phones that immediately depreciate in value. Not to mention naturally slow down or the battery wears. Rather lease a phone with a carrier like jump on demand from TMO. I did my first jump from note 4 to LG G4 2 months ago, and today I am planning to switch to Note 5 with no extra money out of my pocket. Very simple.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Can't. Unless T-Mobile's wacky CEO wakes up and put up new towers in my area. The nearest place I can get any T-Mobile signal is about 40 miles away. I guess my city with population 112,780 is just too small for T-Mobile to bother. However, Verizon and AT&T both have 5 corporate stores and their signals are beyond perfect. I always get at least 25mbps download speed on my Verizon phone with unlimited data still.
    08-21-2015 11:37 AM