Accessories (not cases}

ccpopham

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Let's discuss accessories for our new notes.

I just ordered a Qi enabled external battery from Amazon. It should be here I'm a couple of days and I will give a review of it after I get it.

I am hoping to charge the external battery up over night and then put it on my desk and then just put the note on it to keep it charged during the day without wires.

geekaren

Dec 13, 2009
Visit site
Sounds like a great idea. I didn't realize there were Qi enabled external batteries -- can you provide a link?

I've ordered a Qi desktop charger -- I don't need fast charging at home. I have a (wired) fast charger in the car.

Last edited:

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I bought znaps which hopefully should work well with the Note5. the regular wireless charging is a bit slow. Fast wireless charging is pretty expensive right now.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I joined the znaps Kickstarter for the magnetic charging. Am looking forward to using it on the note 5

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 5

ccpopham

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I am trying to stay away from chargers that plug into the phone as much as possible because in the past either the charger connector gets loose and I have throw it away and buy a new or the connector on the phone gets loose a day that is a little harder to repair. I have done that twice on one tablet and one phone. So far this battery charger for about $40 is working great.

rustypixel

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Glad you guys mentioned Znaps. I'm going to be all over this as soon as I can get it. Anyone know where I can order one now (if available)?

Thanks!