Try the note 5 or s6e+ for free for 30 days for iPhone users

dridas

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
I tried to do it for my daughter's iPhone, since she wants a Note5 after seeing mine. The promotion site doesn't seem to be set up at the moment, as every carrier, every phone (S6 Edge, S6 Edge+, and Note 5) are showing "note available right now, please try back later".

ILowry82

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
I got my order through last night. I'm on T-Mobile and they didn't have any available. So I got the Verizon model. I like both iOS and android so I'm torn between the Note 5 and 6S Plus. Now I'll get to have the Note 5 risk free for 30 days so I can make an informed decision.

sacmann

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Samsung said they're working on getting more phones for the program so don't get your hopes up just yet if you didn't get one.

Posted via the Android Central App

ILowry82

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
Note 5 Test Drive Shipping

I was fortunate enough to get in on the test drive. Trying to decide between the Note 5 and 6S Plus. Has anyone had their's ship yet? Nothing yet for me

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Re: Note 5 Test Drive Shipping

I got an email saying mine is on its way...but no tracking number. Also it said estimated arrival is Aug 23...that's a Sunday. Pretty sure they don't delivery Sundays.

Anyways, question for anyone here who may know...I signed up for this, but picked AT&T as the carrier, but that's not my primary carrier. Would I still be able to use the phone? If I don't have AT&T?

ILowry82

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
I got an email saying mine is on its way...but no tracking number. Also it said estimated arrival is Aug 23...that's a Sunday. Pretty sure they don't delivery Sundays.

Anyways, question for anyone here who may know...I signed up for this, but picked AT&T as the carrier, but that's not my primary carrier. Would I still be able to use the phone? If I don't have AT&T?

I believe it's carrier locked. T-Mobile is my carrier but I ordered the Verizon version because they are unlocked

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
I believe it's carrier locked. T-Mobile is my carrier but I ordered the Verizon version because they are unlocked

Well what I mean is that they said the phone for trial comes with activated SIM card. So does that mean I can test their phone on that carrier? Or I have to somehow link the test phone on my carrier I currently have?

mi7chy

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Got my confirmation email yesterday for a Note 5 on Verizon (in retrospect should've tried Tmobile). It's coming from Texas. Email incorrectly shows estimated delivery for Sunday but Fedex tracking # shows Tuesday.

Statusnone

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
Ordered a Sprint (no other available) Note 5 on the day the program launched. Got my email saying they took my $1 and will email me when it's shipped, but still haven't received a shipping notice. Anyone else in the same boat? Looks like there's absolutely no way to track or confirm these orders until you get that tracking number from the "shipped" email.

Statusnone

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
Did you actually get a tracking #? If so could you send me the references numbers so I can try to track mine? My tracking # says unavailable

Mine too.. Why is that?

It's also Sunday, so things don't tend to update. Try checking tomorrow morning. I haven't even gotten my "shipped" email yet and customer service told me to have a nice day, even though they charged my CC. ;_;

enb123

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I placed an order for an S6 Edge (not the Edge Plus) as that's the phone I'd be most likely to buy. As opposed to the Note 5, which is the phone I most want to play with - hmmm... Probably a bad decision. Although I think the S6 may have been the only option left anyway.

I haven't received an email yet re: shipping. I can't wait to try it out, though - what a great idea for a promotion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer