Anyone use dbrand on their Note 5?

bassjo

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
Impressive. And to confirm, it isn't slippery, right?

I don't know about theirs but I just got and installed the "black leather" dBrand for just the back of the phone and it's.... not grippy but not exactly slippery either. Honestly it feels naked without the UAG case I have for it. I'm thinking of peeling off the skin and going back to the case.

Pokefreak13

Aug 20, 2015
Visit site
I got my black carbon fibre skin. I'm really happy with the quality and it went on perfectly first try so I'll be ordering another one for my gf's phone. I ordered the front parts but havent put them on since I have a tempered glass protector so it won't fit, that's probably the only disappointing part for me :(

Here's a pic of it

IMG-20150928-WA0009.jpg

Jamez Avila

Banned
Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I bought the black carbon fiber one for my N5. Mine fits perfectly and it only took me one try to get it all lined up. I thought it was going to a bit more difficult to install so I was pleasantly surprised.

It does add texture to the slick/slippery back of the naked N5. For one-handed use though, I will still use a rubber skin (Diztronic) so that I have more to hold onto.

So far I've gotten quite a few positive comments on the look of my N5 with the Dbrand skin.
WP_20150929_001.jpg

IceCold803

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
I just got the white carbon fiber and it looks and feels good. I need to realign it just a little to the right though. Has anyone had it on and then peeled it back off a little yet? I don't want to try and move it mess it up.

Posted via the Android Central App

AlexMarie15

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
I had the dark wood grain dbrand skin on my note 4 and when applying the front it completely took off my screen protector, which wasn't a huge deal, but about three months into using the skin, the side pieces had completely come off, the front piece had started to shift all the time, so I just took it off, and finally I just took off the back piece because I saw no point in keeping it on. So for my note 5 I just decided, although it looks great, I'll opt out this time around.

Christine Aflak

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
I had the dark wood grain dbrand skin on my note 4 and when applying the front it completely took off my screen protector, which wasn't a huge deal, but about three months into using the skin, the side pieces had completely come off, the front piece had started to shift all the time, so I just took it off, and finally I just took off the back piece because I saw no point in keeping it on. So for my note 5 I just decided, although it looks great, I'll opt out this time around.

Did you use a hair dryer when applying the skin? I found that it helps immensely! My skins have never peeled off, thankfully.

Jamez Avila

Banned
Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Did you use a hair dryer when applying the skin? I found that it helps immensely! My skins have never peeled off, thankfully.

I didn't have a blow dryer so I skipped that part. My skin fit perfectly and tucked nicely into the edges of the phone. No signs of ever peeling off.

Posted from my Galaxy Note 5

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie