10-31-2015 07:44 PM
52 123
    Love it all, only dislike which is normal due to the resolution is that some text is sooo small! Smaller than the Note 4. the status bar on top is tiny to read your clock and battery percentage, and the toggle switches as well (ios allowed you to enlarge the top status bar, now i hate iphones but this phone really needs that feature). Yes you can enlarge the font size but it doesn't affect the entire phone system.
    08-29-2015 06:21 PM
    Just changed from a Note 3 to the Note 5. I've had the normal problems finding where things have moved. But getting past that in the last 2 days, I love the built-in flashlight in the notifications area. (Maybe it was on the Note 4 which I skipped) Then although its taking some getting used to, I'm liking the 5-across icon field (EXCEPT it's making my favorite time-date-temp widget kind of funky being only 4 icons wide). One annoying change is changing the bottom left frame button from a menu to "display all active apps" that used to be on a long press of the home button. But I'm sure I'll get used to the long press on any open space on the screen(?) (Again maybe a Note4 change?) My issues are mostly with my launcher -- GO Launcher Z, which I've used and liked ever since my old Samsung Droid.It's the same version as on my Note 3, but shortcuts have changed. I cannot figure out how to create an icon to tap which calls someone, or another which - when tapped - sets up a text to another. All I can find now is a shortcut to display a contact. Big whoop! That was never hard anyway. I've got folks (wife,e.g.) whom I call often and I want to do it with one tap. Is that too much to ask?
    10-31-2015 07:44 PM
52 123