No right swipe

Vetdoctor

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Homescreen>swipe right and you get Flipboard brief. Longpress and you can uncheck Flipboard but you don't regain the right swipe. It just doesn't do anything. Samsung support says that's just the way it is. This is what happens when companies fall on hard times. Samsung has sold off functionality to Flipboard rather than thinking about what the users want.

mhettrich

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I assume you'd like another screen for icons there? If that's correct, you can set another screen as your home screen and regain the ability to swipe to that side.

Sent from my Note 5 using Tapatalk

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I assume you'd like another screen for icons there? If that's correct, you can set another screen as your home screen and regain the ability to swipe to that side.

Sent from my Note 5 using Tapatalk

I made my center screen my home screen. It has my most used apps.

*Note 5*

PinkLipstick

Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Yeah it sucks that I no longer have continuous scroll like my S5 does. Gonna take some getting used to. I also noticed that you can not change the screen transition mode anymore either.

Posted via the Android Central App

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Yeah it sucks that I no longer have continuous scroll like my S5 does. Gonna take some getting used to. I also noticed that you can not change the screen transition mode anymore either.

Posted via the Android Central App

I have never been able to continually scroll with my Verizon phones but my mom could with her US Cellular. I wonder why different carriers do that?

sent with my white Note5 with nonremovable back and no SDCard!

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Continuous scroll went away with 5.1.1. Using Nova or another launcher, beings that back. We didn't user to have continuous scrolling, that is something pretty new.

You can however, add unlimited home screens.

Vetdoctor

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Thanks. I did end up getting Nova launcher. very happy with it. Can't imagine having to scroll back and forth instead of in a circle. Seems positively medieval. ;-)

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Lol ive never had it, but now days i only use the home screens, just the clock on the main home, samsung 5x5 calander to the right and my folders and 3 widgets to the left.

I was always jealous though my moms could loop all the way around lol

sent with my white Note5 with nonremovable back and no SDCard!

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. I did end up getting Nova launcher. very happy with it. Can't imagine having to scroll back and forth instead of in a circle. Seems positively medieval. ;-)

Yeah I don't like not having continuous scrolling. I used a launcher before a while back and had continuous scrolling before Android got it.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance