Hi .. in my market (Saudi Arabia) we only have unlocked versions of mobiles, which is good to me. But I'm wondering weither "international versions" have some additional features (like better Play Stores for example). Does anyone know the pros and cons? Thanks a lot in advance.

Posted via Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    08-22-2015 08:48 AM
    Hi .. in my market (Saudi Arabia) we only have unlocked versions of mobiles, which is good to me. But I'm wondering weither "international versions" have some additional features (like better Play Stores for example). Does anyone know the pros and cons? Thanks a lot in advance.

Posted via Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    There's no difference in services you'll receive. Unlocked devices really are for those that want flexibility with who they have service with. Keep in mind that if a device is unlocked it may not necessarily support the data (LTE) speeds offered by certain carriers - carriers often use different LTE bands.
    deveinn likes this.
    08-22-2015 09:18 AM
    Keep in mind that if a device is unlocked it may not necessarily support the data (LTE) speeds offered by certain carriers - carriers often use different LTE bands.
    What about Verizon? If I get an international unlocked version of the Note 5 should I expect reduced performance/speed than an unlocked one?
    08-23-2015 09:42 AM
    What about Verizon? If I get an international unlocked version of the Note 5 should I expect reduced performance/speed than an unlocked one?
    It depends on the capabilities of the variant and your carrier network

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 5
    08-23-2015 10:03 AM