Hey guys,

I just got my Note 5 yesterday and I absolutely love it. Nonetheless I do have a quick question...
    Earlier I've successfully used the S Pen Smart Select tool in order to take a screenshot of an area of my phone, but when I tried to send that picture to my wife via text messaging, it didn't like the format and therefore couldn't attach and send.

Is there a fix for this? Or can we just not send screenshots via text message taken with the Smart Select tool?
    08-22-2015 11:15 AM
    I sent one and didn't have any trouble. BUT I might add that it wasn't pages and pages long too. I would try sending different size ones and see what happens then. Please post back what u find!
    08-22-2015 01:23 PM
    Hey guys,

I just got my Note 5 yesterday and I absolutely love it. Nonetheless I do have a quick question...
    Earlier I've successfully used the S Pen Smart Select tool in order to take a screenshot of an area of my phone, but when I tried to send that picture to my wife via text messaging, it didn't like the format and therefore couldn't attach and send.

Is there a fix for this? Or can we just not send screenshots via text message taken with the Smart Select tool?
    I just did a smart select screenshot of this thread and sent it via text with no problem.

Are you using a third party texting app?
    08-22-2015 01:52 PM